for Gunslinger Moon

7/9/2018 c2 1NerdLord2nd
So got to say I’m sorry to see this story never really took off cause the premises is extremely interesting and has me intrigued.
5/5/2018 c2 Guest
Okay this story caght my intererest. Just don't let it die like other fanfictions I have read please? Also if you can make a Ranma x Usagi I be happy _!
10/21/2017 c2 1Safetyhazart
I have read this story a few times now and every time i laught so hard that people give me strange looks.
4/11/2017 c2 r2d2.best
This is brilliant!
11/8/2014 c2 Guest
This is looking really interesting, it would sure be nice to have more than two chapters...
9/9/2014 c2 1Wrin
Your stories make me happy in highly inappropriate ways. Please continue. That is all.
6/21/2014 c2 fellow
Awesome concept.
11/18/2013 c2 wasseckb79
Super cool. Really need to pick it back up, please.
4/20/2013 c2 Treant Balewood
This was a lot of fun. thanks for writing.
12/31/2011 c1 Rose1948
::sneaks up behind you, tickles!:: Hey. Any plans on continuing this? It's funny and entertaining and intriguing. Take care, hon.
12/2/2011 c2 PhoenixFTW
I like this. Why'd you stop writing it?
8/25/2011 c1 Meck Viking
*chuckles* i have to admit, this idea is brilliant! dont know if you still write fanfiction but i would love to see this continued. granted i had ideas of my own like this but you have gon far beyond what i have thought up. congradulations.
3/28/2011 c2 selthar
Any chance we'll see more of this?
10/1/2010 c2 moonfox
this has been sitting around for too long! more please,its vary good!
6/15/2010 c2 5Shinkicker
Mmm lols, this story is certainly an amusing premise. I'd love to read more about it if you haven't completely given up on it.

Do you happen to have more on another site or something?.
69 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »