for Pin Up Girl

2/19/2017 c7 63djenie
Thanks for a great read! Lots of fun!
2/19/2017 c5 djenie
Yay, Thor! Had ya worried, huh Sam!
Nice!
2/19/2017 c2 djenie
I really like this story! It's funny and sexy and very well written!
Just thought I'd let you know in case you're still checking for reviews.
I'll go now and read the rest of it!
11/10/2014 c7 1Tamolino
Awwww, I so loved this story :) Tnx for sharing :D And sooooo cool you went to Vegas to get married :D
6/30/2013 c7 4Princess Peridot
That was awesome
!
12/3/2008 c1 22MajorSamanthaCarter
hee hee! that's so cute! i love it! keep writing!

:D MSC
10/20/2008 c7 2Greeneyedzenggirl
Okay, I have to say, this was utterly awesome work. Good, authentic characterizations, exceptional plot, and totally within SG-1's special abilities as a family. Rock it! This was awesome! Very believable, every bit like an awesome episode I will watch over and over in my head. This is right up there with '639 and fruit loops only better!
9/25/2008 c1 1Goomba
Yippe! Only a slight bit out of character, but very sweet and good concept just the same-interested to see where you're continuing with this.

Cheers Jen
7/2/2008 c7 7Devilish Me
Wonderful and funny story! :)
1/27/2007 c7 6celticas
hehe, that is so cool, very nice very nice, well writen although i think you might of lost their characters a bit at the beginning.
8/22/2006 c7 37Aria-wolfstar
Aw! Adorable! That sounds like what I did for my aunt! She had me make a scrapbook of pictures of her and her husband from when they were kids for their newborn son when he gets older. That way he can see his parents were children too ^_~

Wow! That's weird that that's what happened to you! Sucks that you got the flu the next day :-/

8/22/2006 c6 Aria-wolfstar
^_^

That was cute! I loved it! Asgaurd crystals...good idea!

8/22/2006 c5 Aria-wolfstar
Cute ^_~

8/22/2006 c4 Aria-wolfstar
Who was it who was it who was it?

8/22/2006 c3 Aria-wolfstar