for This, Our Wedding Day

5/25/2005 c1 EgonsBabe
So Janine's gonna marry Winston. Excellent. You have a good idea there.

Though I like Peter & Janine and think it would be quite the laugh riot. I mean, come on his teasing her, it usually means that the guy likes you. Sometimes teasing and the angry reactions to it can be, stimulating, for some.

Good fic though. Better than E/J ANY DAY OF THE WEEK! :D
5/16/2005 c1 JKG
Everyone pairs Janine or Kylie, this is something completely different. This is something absolutely unique as nobody's ever done it before. I like it a lot better than ALL the ff's pairing Egon & Janine or Egon and Kylie.
5/8/2005 c1 Mlle. Dinkley
Wow, that was well written, especially the vivid description in the beginning regarding the dress. Initially, I expected her tobe marrying Egon, and was sonewhat surprised when I saw that she wasn't. That said, there are now a lot of questions going around in my mind, namelym what was it that caused her to break off the engagement with him? Or do I have to wait until the longer piece is completed? Great job.
4/18/2005 c1 4SamuraiPrincess01
Janine's not marrying Egon! NO!

Sorry. I'm partial to the Egon/Janine pairing. But still, this was sweet.
4/1/2005 c1 Abadon 666
You want to make the GB into race mixers, then people say I'm weird for wanting Kylie and Janine to get together.

0h, by the way, I like your story, even though race mixing in really wrong.
3/29/2005 c1 Desert Storm
Oh, jeez! Will you people at least READ a story before reviewing it?

It's not Egon and Janine, it's Janine and WINSTON who are to about to get married. Morons.
3/28/2005 c1 Jackalman 99
Another Egon & Janine pairing. 0h wow I didn't see that coming.
3/25/2005 c1 Egonsbabe
Pretty good. Who was she marrying? I seem to have missed that part, or I skipped over it accidentally.
3/24/2005 c1 2Andromache Welch
I feel the need to say "neato torpedo", so that is what I'm going to do.

Neato torpedo.

I liked it more than I thought I would. The emotional aspects were approached in a very mature manner, and the 'twist' ending, if you will, wasn't as much as a "what the hell" twist as a "neato torpedo" twist.

Kudos.