for Kiss Of An Angel

5/31/2006 c1 kitty1989
omg! *wipes eyes* this is so good! it has me i loved it but its sad that alice is dead. i thought it wasn't a dream but it was *sighs* i still loved it!
9/27/2005 c1 36MikoNoNyte
Jackie, how the hell did I miss this one?

Asside from some structural problems, canon gone awry, (which I'll ignore) you've built a fine piece. YOU built it, I reiterate, not those lame brains that you put at the end of your piece.

Purely rhetorical, but why do writers put other people's words in their stories... songfics things? I don't understand. YOU constructed a very nice, emotional, detailed piece with strong descriptions and tight dialogue. You wrung out the emotions of these two lovers and left me breathless (in spite of the sudden loss of suspension of disbelief while I scrolled down down down down to get past the bullshit of some rock' n roller pft!)

Jackie, I loudly tell you LEAVE OFF THE SONG FICS. You are a much better writer than one who needs to hide behind someone elses work. This is a great little piece, and I'm going to Favorite it right now.
6/7/2005 c1 20Kali Ravel
Wow...pretty accurate, I think. I'm pretty certain they did sleep together around that time, for two reasons.

1. They were in love.

2. In SH2, when Yuri picks up the emigre he has a flashback of Alice. In the flashback, Alice is naked.

A story you might be interested in is 'Walking Over Alice's Grave' by...uh...me. Sorry. I'm not just plugging, I really think you would like it.
4/4/2005 c1 10Anime-Alee
AW! *hugs tightly* Thanks for the dedication, I'm so touched Jacky. *uses tissues* Alice, oh Alice...How I miss her angelic presence on Shadow Hearts Covenant. And her powerful healing spells, I'm proud knowing my fics inspired you.

If you liked thoughs, check out my new Shadow Hearts pairing collection. ^.^ I have posted 3 chapters so far,

Chapter#1 AlicexYuri,Good-happy story

Chapter#2 KurandoxAnastasia, they "play house"

Chapter#3 Sea motherxZhuzhen, hehehe when they are young and meet for the first time in her village.

*hugs again* Thanks Jacky, I'll keep lookin for ur stories
3/28/2005 c1 15Puffy Tribulation
OMG! I loved this, I absolutely love this! I wuv Alice, I wuv Yuri and I wuv you for writing this!
3/25/2005 c1 6MusicalDragons
So sweet! I love it very much.
3/23/2005 c1 113Tiger5913
Aww, this is sweet! ^_^ I love Yurice fics like this... (And I also liked that tiny Kurando bit at the beginning, hehe.
3/23/2005 c1 5DoloresLolitaHaze
Ohh! I liked this! It was written so beautifully. ;-; Poor Yuri.. -pets him- This was great!
3/22/2005 c1 Kurando
A nice and romantic fanfic... captures Yuri's memories of the events of SH1 nicely in the context of a SH2 setting!
3/21/2005 c1 5A Lifeless Beauty
Aww so cute.

I like your writing, it's very nice. I wish I could write romantic stuff like this! -jealous-

It almost made me cry, wah I miss Alice more now.

At least you had a good explantion on losing her virginity. Sigh, so sweet.

I'm adding this to the C2 community. Hehe.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service