FanFiction.Net
for Living to gamble

12/16/2017 c1 Guest
Thank you for this touching story. Hope you have a nice day.
8/3/2011 c1 3andysanime
Really good job. See, even Yugi can be 'evil' XD.
1/26/2009 c1 2Serena6686
nice
12/18/2006 c1 w4r7c
wow i loved it! I thought the ending was little bit rushed but it was ok and the plot was great! ^_^
10/21/2006 c1 13DaLizzie
Hehe, that was cute. ^_^ Sometimes the pharaoh needs to be brought down from his high and might pedestal.
8/11/2006 c1 6Trikki
Aw...cuteness! ^_^ Another good fic from you! Can't wait to read your next!

+~Trikki~+
12/26/2005 c1 7kingleby
lol, i loved the last part where yugi tricked him ^_^
7/12/2005 c1 Nefertari17
I liked the way you started this fic, i really do. i woulsnt have ever thought about that and also the way you described yugis way of acting around yami at the tormament - its such a great idea for a one shot basis, and the swtich at the end with them playing each other was really good too.

you're right tho, the ending did seem a little rushed, but the storyline was exceptional to say the least.

well, i really liked it - thats all i can say. here, have a cupcake...
6/21/2005 c1 C.B.A
Hel~lo, its CBA again! I can't imagine why this one shot only got 11 reviews! Well, how about I make it 12, then? I personally thought it was really interesting, and I loved how Yuugi got back at Yami for once! Go Yuugi! Oh, and I loved the ending, hm, I wonder how the two lovebirds celebrated, lol! \(^.^)/ Great job!
5/12/2005 c1 7Devil's Demon Bird
Wow! This is awesome! ^_^-b I like the fact that they aren't together at first, in this way it became much cuter in the end! ^^ I love how the story evolved in the end, it was so cute! =^.^= Cute, cute cute! Thankie for the story, and yeah, Yugi and Yami are the sweetest couple ever and forever! ^_^-b Oh, and Pirate's-LOTS should be out soon! ^^

Great work girl! ^_^
4/9/2005 c1 8Simply Abbey
Awesome, awesome, awesome! I'm off to read more of your fanfictions because if your other works half as good as this than I want to read them! You kept everyone very much in character except for the end but I know that it's hard to know how to make them in character when it's sort of lovey-dovey because we have nothing to base it off of. Hope I'm not confusing you here. Sometimes I confuse myself if I talk long enough. Uhg.

-Abbey.
3/23/2005 c1 6TriplePivotTurn
That was bloomin awesome man! That was a little twist, though I had a small inkling I didn't think on it till like WHAMMO! *bows to your glory* Well done!

^_^CHEERIO^_^
3/22/2005 c1 1xamosy
wo, i like this fic!

hehe, it is really nice and cute! heheh.. i never knew that Yuugi was playing a 'trick' on Yami, but the fic flows well and nice.

keep up the good work!

xamosy^-^
3/22/2005 c1 9Misura
Yugi, you sneaky little devil, you! ^^; At the beginning of this, I was all angsty and worried, but by the ending, I was wearing a big smile. I liked the way you changed the mood of the fic; both the angsty part and the more light-hearted part were very engaging and enjoyable to read. ^-^
3/21/2005 c1 9Anime Crazed