for An Orange Ball with Black Stripes

2/20/2010 c3 1Luffyko
Very sweet story:)
5/15/2005 c1 42Icy Sapphire15
Hehehe, Kiaba got smacked. Are you going to do all my favorite pairings? Only reading will tell.
4/14/2005 c4 6Hikari's-dark-side-08
(bouncing around happily)WHE! A slight LLIIME! I love those! The basketball knows al! (sugar-high) Thank you for the unique response and last chapter!
4/4/2005 c3 Hikari's-dark-side-08
Hikari's DS:(eyes go really wide)Wowzas...al lot of those worked out for me, they made sense...O_O

Thank you for that entertaining quiz/thing I liked it. I'm gonna go give those caring peoples some hugs (gives you very big hug)^_^

Please updates this story/ficlet soon!
3/30/2005 c2 35Dymond
Oh! This is a really cut story! I can't believe I didn't see it before now. I really like it. You are very talented. I really enjoy how you make the basketball fit into this. It's very original and creative.

Question: Is Katrina Ryou's aunt or sister? There was one part where Ryou said How was the conversation with my sister and it just got me confused.

Oh, oh! I did the little thing with the numbers! Here we go:

1. 9

8. 'Gone' by Montgomery Gentry

9. 'Fall to Pieces' by Avril Lavigne

10. 'Tangled Up In Me' by Skye Sweetnam

11. 'Over' by Lindsay Lohan

Not much else I can say except keep up the good work and update please!

Dymond
3/30/2005 c2 86Serah Villiers
Heh, that was quite funny at the end! Glad Kura and Ryou made up. ^.^ Fluffy and funny and great!

Questions:

8. Just only you know

9. Suteki da ne

10. Morning Glow

11. Sen no kotoba

Interested to know what that's about...I must seem like boy-crazy...not my fault my only friends are guys! Still can't wait for the YugixYami chapter, but I'm loving the other pairings too!

~Dagger
3/30/2005 c2 6Hikari's-dark-side-08
Hikaris-DS:(confuzzled, but hands you a piece of paper)Here just so you know:

1) 2008

8) 'Addicted'

9) 'Number One'

10) 'Goodbye to You'

11) 'All you wanted'

I'm curious to know what this is about, so please update soon! Oh! And I love your one-shots! You're good at them, believe me when I say that!
3/23/2005 c1 86Serah Villiers
This is really good; I love it! I don't even usually read Seto/Jounouchi, but this was so readble...can't wait for the Yugi/Yami one though! ^.^

~Dagger