for Dark Huntress Reiko: Soul Mates

9/11 c1 10Strawberry Charlotte
Eeee that was cute, thank you for sharing it with us!
3/31/2020 c1 Anon Master
ugh... well at least this wasn't a story where Ryouga was made into the love interest. But yeah, this one was pretty bad and I guess at least part of it could be blamed on it being so short? To begin with Ranma deciding that she had died as a boy was pretty damn OOC... and changing her name was also pretty dumb. Thankfully the name Ranko wasn't used, but changing the name was still bad. Still, that wasn't the only bad part though... Why was Akane still single? Why was she a lesbian? Akane was never a lesbian, in fact the manga makes it pretty clear that she is downright disgusted by such things... So no, the Akane ending was just bad man.
9/19/2018 c1 ChocoCrumbs
As an actual lesbian, I really enjoyed this story! Is kinda hard finding good girl Ranma x Akane. Both Ranma and Akane where really relatable
4/3/2014 c1 marriedman32908
i love this fanfic story. I wish you would continue it and not let it end there. I think more can be done with it. you brought up about the konomiya family being demon hunters, but reiko has not fought any yet, she has not trained akane yet. there is so much more I think you can do with this story, and I hope you do. keep up the good work.
8/21/2013 c1 1Aria Eragon
This was really good! The only thing I can say is that this story has a lot potential, and that you went a bit fast. There were a lot of sections that could have been expanded upon, like the demon hunting part. I would suggest writing a sequel, as the idea was very creative! I especially like the way you made Ranma stuck in his female form, and the way he/she interacted with Genma.
12/10/2012 c1 3SignDowny
Really interresting. I liked it lots. thank you for giving me some time to read this. It WAS worth the time it took!
2/24/2012 c1 FreaKill
Very nice story.

I have to agree with other reviewers that it could use some fleshing out, especially in romance between Reiko and Akane, because it seems that they've known each other for couple of days at most before proclaiming everlasting love. Feels like they should have spent more time developing and exploring their feelings, maybe some encounters with other notable Nerima residents to let them test the waters so to speak and see that they actually do work fine together instead of blindly jumping at "we're probably soul mates".

Though now that I think of it it's probably due to it being less a story of Reiko and Akane's romance and more Reiko coming to terms with the fact that his place in the world is now actually her place.
1/18/2011 c1 Blackholelord
It's a wonderful story.
10/27/2010 c1 Daniel Thomas Stack
Anything that could be said to make you consider doing an expanded rewrite making this allot more fleshed out? Maybe also making it so that it has a bit more of Ranma's development into Reiko shown? Or letting us the readers have more than just the tight focus on Reiko's key moments?

Spokavriel @ yahoo. com
10/18/2010 c1 3tuatara
I actually quite liked this tale. But there's one caveat: Changing a character's name, profession, abilities, and personality basically leaves you with a totally different character. So it's not exactly accurate to call this a Ranma/Akane story, but rather an OC/OOC Akane story. Still great stuff, though! I'm definitely glad I read it.
8/9/2010 c1 Yrokar
Amazing story! I would've loved to see Happosai fight with Reiko, that would've been one for the history books.
4/28/2010 c1 1InknKey
Great story! I didn't think you could get that much plot in a oneshot, but this was incredible. If there's a sequel, let me know.
1/31/2010 c1 Shadowalker666
Different and very good story a continuation or sequel would be very nice as it would be interesting to see how some of the situations arising from this story were resolved.
10/10/2009 c1 1arkninja
Awesome story! Great in every way as per usual. well put together and coherent! I cant think of anything else to say! just pure greatness.
9/17/2009 c1 scifinut64
very good story,I really enjoyed reading it.
76 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »