for Operation: YAMI

3/24/2021 c1 Guest
I think wally would have trouble saying millennium
7/31/2020 c2 Guest
My favorite chapter!
10/17/2018 c1 54The Afterdreamer
I'm about to make a Crossover soon
5/10/2016 c4 Samantha613
Cool story.
10/19/2008 c4 17AlxkendBlader
good one!
5/13/2007 c4 32Rock Raider
Woah, what a fic. The duel reminded me of the duel between Seto Kaiba & Yugi Motou when Yugi summoned Exodia The Forbidden One & beat Kaiba's 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons. That was in the sense that it felt short, & yet was still as satisfying as any long duel.:] I like this thing, it's good. Well, anyway, see ya next fic.
8/5/2006 c4 James Birdsong
That was awesome.
8/5/2006 c3 James Birdsong
Oh very good *laughs* But I'll be sad when Cree banished to the shadow realm *nod*
8/5/2006 c2 James Birdsong
Gee like I can't guess *laughs*
8/5/2006 c1 James Birdsong
Great!
10/7/2005 c1 dr fanmai-lover
bervobervbervo iame major fan of knxds

kxnds-reules-totly-sapys-drules
8/7/2005 c4 5Revenant666
Don't normally like cartoons based on card games (they always say 'I believe in my deck'. It's so cliched) but this was more KND than YGO. Anyway just to let you know that I liked this story a lot (Wally remembering the friendship bands just seemed the perfect way of boosting his confidence).
7/31/2005 c4 170ccam's Razor
Well, I finally got around to reading this.

The plot wasn't bad.

However, there were a lot of spelling mistakes, and some of the rules of the card game were violated. (For instance, Amazoness Paladin should have gained 100 ATK for having one Amazoness (herself) on the field, and Cree couldn't have four Harpies in her deck.

But other than that, not bad. Although you might have done som research on what the Scales truly did before writing this.
7/24/2005 c2 ZeNfindr
hey you watched that episode too huh? anyway you mean like dbz?
3/26/2005 c1 23Ursa's number one fan
hm, I notice your Fan fiction keep on getting deleted it probably because they are in chat/script format. I'm not the mean type to petition that but perhaps you should change them to regular format so it wouldn't happen again.
18 Page 1 2 Next »