for Yu Gi Oh: Team World

3/9/2021 c5 Guest
You forgot slate warrior’s effect making the monster that destroys it in battle lose 500 atk and def points
5/10/2016 c6 Samantha613
This story was written really well. Nice job.
5/27/2014 c6 joshua
next chapter when
6/13/2008 c2 jsdafjsdf
Oh. My. Doggone. God.

You had to put Ed, Edd n Eddy in there!
6/11/2008 c1 4PA2
Can you please post the story that never happened that you're talking about at the beginning? I haven't even read this "Team World" series and I want to know what event you're talking about. That is all. Bye!
9/9/2007 c2 11Tristar
you know I kinda agree with you on Winged dragon of Ra part and Joey. During Battle city I think it was him who come closest to controling it or atleast taking a beating from it without going out cold like Umbra...
5/3/2007 c6 32Rock Raider
Woah, nice work with the Eds' duel against the Kankers. You know, to be perfectly honest, I was expecting the Eds to be the first team to suffer the agony of defeat. Then, like how Yugi dueled Duke to help Joey out, Yugi & a couple kids from Team Yugi would duel the Kanker sisters to get the Eds out of their wager. Also, if I were you, I'd change the format of this fic to story immediately. Script format stories get removed from the website, so you had better change the format immediately. Well, anyway, onto the next fic.
2/9/2007 c4 Brian
Pretty cool stuff man.

What's your email address? I may have some team/card ideas you could use.

By the way, where have you been? I want an update please?
12/26/2006 c1 ddstgre
please put in a team emperor kuzco yzma kronk malina
12/23/2006 c5 ddstgre
please put in a team spongebob spongebob patrick sandy mr.krabs squidward mrs.puff plankton karen and pearl
12/21/2006 c4 ddstgre
put in a team spongebob spongebob patrick sandy mr.krabs mrs.puff squidward plankton karen pearl
6/26/2005 c1 40Star AJT 84
These crossover duels should be interesting.
6/19/2005 c2 2terrifictypingtrio
Great chapter and thanks for reviewing my story. It's really interesting and I can't wait to read the next chapter!
6/17/2005 c1 terrifictypingtrio
Wow, that is a really fantastic idea. It'll take me a while to get through all of it, but I really like it so far. I really like your writing style, and thank you for reviewing my stories, it really gives me great ideas.
6/11/2005 c3 sirka
u are insaine in the membrain to try a stunt like this all at once
49 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »