for All's Well

4/21/2008 c1 3SJAuthor
What can I say, SWEET!

This story's just opened up my imagination; maybe Pete never even happened in this new timeline!
4/11/2008 c1 9JFreak1334
Aw that's fantastic! Brilliant if I do say so myself!

More? KEEP IT UP! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

~J_F
10/6/2007 c1 64Bunnylass
Lol, i wish it ended like that too!

Thanks for sharing :)
10/26/2006 c1 GraceLockheart
That was simply perfect. I hope you continue to write more stories, you have a talent.
5/10/2006 c1 167 League Boots
All right! That's so Sqe! worthy, and well, well done!
3/3/2006 c1 13Mackenise Jackson
That is great. I loved it. You don't really know what is happening until the end. It is great. Even better is the story writers would listen. It is great.
2/8/2006 c1 25Lola Me
Hey nice one! I figured you've been a nice little reviewer of mine recently so I should check out your talent... it's a pity you haven't written more because that little alternate ending was great!
1/19/2006 c1 136Rose Stetson
Aw, it's so cute...if only that's they way it had really happened...
11/14/2005 c1 20Bekki Beekeeper
Aww, so sweet. You revealed a lot through dialogue, which is so much better than just stating it. You also showed Sam and Jack's relationship through their actions - Sam leaning against him for instance - and you did it subtly, which is great.

The ending is wonderful - your use of present tense really enhances the romantic image.

Be encouraged and write more!
4/5/2005 c1 24Soccer-Bitch
interesting. i wish that had actually happend. that would have been so cool. ^_^
3/27/2005 c1 18JamSack
hehe. Love it! But what did they change in 30 BC that changed Sam and Jack's r/ship?

Ha! They wouldn't know how its different cos the tape doesn't say anything about them! :D
3/26/2005 c1 24Augusta
If only SciFi would have done that. Now we have to wait for the next season to see if anything happens. It took 'em long enough to get where they are now.
3/26/2005 c1 8SierraGulf1