for Lilacs In the Morning

4/2/2005 c1 fireinu
That was pertty funny
3/30/2005 c1 15Puffy Tribulation
This is so funny! I absolutely loved it. I can't imagine Yuri being stinky and all that, but you were so convincing! I especially loved those things about flowers, I better file them somewhere for reference hee hee!
3/28/2005 c1 Bella
*falls off her chair laughing*

I have to say this just kept getting funnier the more I read! It was really nice to see more of Keith in your writing, he's got some of the best lines in this story, not that Yuri doesn't, as usual! ;)

This *is* of the same calibre as the Pickle! I'm glad you finally finished it :)
3/27/2005 c1 5DoloresLolitaHaze
Hahah! Very cute fanfic!
3/27/2005 c1 6MusicalDragons
This was great! I coulndt stop laughing. First Yuri stinking sent me laughing my @$$ off then the mud and the nakedness had me crying from laughing so hard. Sadly I ended up snorting with delight at the fact that Yuri could hold a fusion in sleep
3/27/2005 c1 14Seizalyn
“You’re right, Keith. That is unnatural. I didn’t think the kid could hold a fusion while he slept.”

Uhh. Thank you for that enlightening comment, Zhuzhen, but you're KINDA MISSING THE POINT HERE: Alice and Yuri-as-reptile IN A TENT TOGETHER. XD

Such an adorable read! Yuri had me pretty scared during his conversation with Alice, but other than that, it's such a cute fic!

I'll... try not to imagine what I'm imagining happened in the tent at the last part. Eh heh. ^^;
3/26/2005 c1 Lord Kain to lazy to sign in
you have no idea how much I want you to tell they didn't do it while he was transformed.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service