for Just a Mistake

11/24/2019 c3 ClanMcCloud
Goddamn! This story of the Sesshomaru and Kagome "coupling", reminds me of the "Luke and Laura" coupling: like this writer; the writers of "General Hospital", made rape look sexy. This is some evil shit! Real talk!
11/22/2019 c5 ClanMcCloud
Human, Hanyou, or Yokai, men are SO stupid!
It only takes ONE TIME to get a woman pregnant
11/22/2019 c1 ClanMcCloud
The Elves have more senseNo man is greater than his mother; hence, no other woman is his inferior, the female possesses the Superior Wisdom, thus she is his Egyptian Proverb
3/10/2017 c23 1AizFutura
My, what kind of story is this? Suicide and abortion, then re-live again just to pregnant with someone else child while deeply in love with ex husband who had caused the suicidal and abortion in the first place. I felt miserable after reading this.
10/24/2016 c30 6miu.sakurai.73
this was great! I liked the drama you put and also was easy to follow the story. It would have been great if it were longer and more detailed, but this good.
12/25/2015 c12 An93lsGl0ry
I don't know what to make out of this story... by reaching this far, I believe you have made Kagome into some kind of Venus character where she has attracted so many men? and the characters are way to OOC especially Sesshoumaru. I really am saddened by the way he treated her. It's exactly domestic abuse and I really am not liking the fact she runs away from him with the consequence of committing suicide and killing an unborn child! it's makes me believe it as a symbolism of abortion and I am not glad at all to see how this story will lead her to go back to Sesshoumaru. I also want to include how many men around her have a dangerous obsession over her. It's really such a horror! I'm not saying it's bad but there is just so much negativity and OOCness emanating in this story and I'm not liking it so I'll stop from here. Have a nice day!
12/15/2015 c30 Undertheskys
love it
8/1/2015 c15 Guest
This is a nonsense story...Its like the author has no fellings whatsoever...Totally CRAP story and I can't believe that I got emotional reading the first chapter from Kagome POV...I was feeling so foolish after reading the story like what I've done?...I will advise the author to think about the story from the point of view of real life and please improve...it's for your own good (and for our's :p)
8/13/2014 c30 11mythmagykfae
Wow intense story, it was great! :D
7/20/2014 c30 3bleedingtulipoflove
And this is why I love SESSHOMARU AND KAGOME fics. They belong together. I tried the sequel and I couldn't get through the first paragraph.
5/18/2014 c1 young kagome
2/5/2014 c30 23northpeach
This is such an awesome fanfic! I enjoyed reading it!
11/29/2013 c30 3munford
That was one of the most heartwarming stories i have ever read. and i loved yuki.
8/3/2013 c1 6Yamibara
This may be the most trite and shallow Sess/Kag I have ever read. It deal with abortion and suicide like nothing and just focuses on shopping trips and hot guys. It has serious subject matters but deals with them like nothing..and I can't believe she takes him back! It's like a woman going back to her abusive husband. No, I'm sorry, but this is not the story for me.
3/27/2013 c10 Guest
"Doshita no? Has the whiskey offended thee and in retaliation thee hast drunk it most violently?" LMFAOOO , omg dkm. that was the best line ever. :)
453 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »