for Zero 2: Housemates

9/3/2005 c23 Drkstlkr7
!

Oh, my side is killin' me. AH. Ken may have some trouble with soccer practice for a while. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
8/25/2005 c23 5Dessmonda
That was such a good chapter. I started crying I was laughing so hard. I love both Zero 2: A Revision, and Zero 2: Housemates. You're such a brillant author!
8/22/2005 c23 4Yami Vizzini
Oh man... ouch. That's all I can say. Davis has one sick mind! Can't wait to see what Yolei will do with the Numemon, though. And come to think of it, for this to work properly, wouldn't she have to be a bit more "developed" than she was in the original show? And is the Numemon (poor thing!) the only new Gravemon, or has the Mind grabbed others already? Only a few more chapters to go... wow. It seems strange in a way. If you hadn't checked yourself, this might have gotten almost as long as the Revision!

By the way, Daneel Rush has changed his name to Daneel Rush -Koushi- for some reason, if you're looking for his page (and you didn't alredy know).
8/21/2005 c23 Yamimaru
That Digiegg has DNA from Agumon, Gabumon, Biyomon, Palmon, V-mon, Wormmon, Guilmon, Renamon, and Calumon, as well as a few accidentily added antivirus programs. So it will be a vaccine type. And this chapter had the greatest prank yet.
8/19/2005 c23 Digi fan
I forgot all about the gravemon still in the real world.
8/18/2005 c23 Ficmaster
Another aweasome chapter. Hope the next ones comes out sooner though.
8/18/2005 c23 11SamuraiSirius
*climbs out of cliff*

Ah-HAH-HAH-HA! That was probably the most hilarious thing ever! I think you broke Ken though...he might not leave his bedroom after this...good job...

As for the Gravemon...well...that was scary...and a kind of downer to the chapter...nice touch!

-Samurai Sirius
8/17/2005 c23 Dot Cubed
...AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

You have no idea how much this chapter amused me. I mean, it started with the soccer game (Agumon and his Pepper Breath...hahahaha), then to Davis and no eyebrows (so /that's/ what the flypaper does...), and the prank ITSELF was just perfect. Ken's reaction...*giggles madly* Poor Yolei, though; I doubt she's going to find a prank that'll top /that/.
8/16/2005 c23 Puragatory
LMAO! Meramon eating a twinkie? I love how all the digimon in your stories are snack junkies.

Demon: *Finishes scarfing down his 23rd Hershey Bar*

Soulmon: Sir! The enemy forces just unleashed an assault platoon of Devidramon! We need immediate re-inforcements!

Demon: *eats the wrapper* M... plastic.

Soulmon: ...Sir?

Demon: *Stuffs 5 Hershey bars in his mouth and washes it down with Sake*

Soulmon: _

Demon: Oh gawd, heartburn... *farts and sets the throne on fire*

Soulmon: Um, about the reinforcements?

Demon: Aw screw it.. *Smashes the sake bottle on head*..*TKO*

Soulmon:@_@ I saw nothing.. I saw nothing...
8/16/2005 c23 11Crimson G
Awesome prank there, and Yolei probably once to give Davis one free ticket to the Dark Ocean. Heh, so Gravemon decides to reveal himself. So, how you going to kill him off since he claims he can't die. Maybe Light. Later.
8/16/2005 c23 Bluesv20
About time the Gravemon came back.

I satrted school last week, man unfair!
8/16/2005 c23 17Silver Warrior
that… was the ultimate prank. I am officially scared to think what Yolei will do to top that. How could she top that?
8/16/2005 c23 Vyse23
...I can't come up with a term that gives this chapter the credit it deserves. This is BY FAR the best prank you've had either one of them pull, especially with her being dropped in Ken's room (*giggles hysterically*). So, we've still got Return of the Prankster left. *sighs* I guess that means Yolei will get the last laugh? Well, keep up the awesome writing and see you next time.
8/16/2005 c23 Sora Potter
Yeah, when it comes to making trouble for Yolei, Davis does have a brain. but this time even I think that he went too far. Can't wait to see what Yolei does to him. I got a question about Davis' power. Does it come from the crest or does it come from him?
8/16/2005 c23 30Ninetalesuk
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! DAVIS' PRANKS IN THIS CHAPTER WAS THE BEST! HAHAHAHAHHAHA!

*Smirks* Oh yeah... your UmbraDevimon has appeared in chapter 64 of my story... should see him beating up four of the Digidestined easily...

*Looks at the chapter again and...* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Heheheh... Keep up the good work! Heheheheh...
473 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »