for Zero 2: Housemates

6/22/2007 c6 29EroPrincess
Well, no matter what, Davis will always be Davis Motomiya to me!

Yolei actually appears...decent-looking. And poor Davis, the guy never gets a break. Just when you think everyone would vote for him...TS pops in and uses the same idea! I was cracking up the entire time!

Tai as Inuyasha? Doesn't he realize that he would make a better Spike Spiegel from Cowboy Bebop? I'm probably only saying that because I HATE InuYasha! (shrugs)
6/22/2007 c5 EroPrincess
For a second there I almost thought that the Digimon were going to disappear when the sirens went off, leading the police to believe an actually robber destroyed the store!

Poor Demiveemon and Poromon...Torture Cola...yuck! It reminds me of something I saw on TV...

And yes, Yolei and Davis are getting along, but for HOW long?
6/22/2007 c4 EroPrincess
Yes we women have a warped logic. So what if we really despise a guy? If he sees us NAKED, he's SUPPOSED to like what he sees! NOT douse his eyes with pepper spray!

I felt bad for Davis, I'm extremely ticklish, too! And I guess Poromon and Demiveemon are going on a midnight snack raid?
6/22/2007 c3 EroPrincess
Ha, ha! Davis saw Yolei naked and temporarily blinded himself with pepper spray? That was cute! I wonder if he would've done the same thing if it was Kari...

...nah! Tai would've easily kicked his ass for that one!
6/21/2007 c2 EroPrincess
Monthly chokings? WTF? Okay...and poor Davis...he only cries at night when no one's around. I KNOW all of that has to be weighing heavily on him. (grabs Davis plushie and squeezes)
6/21/2007 c1 EroPrincess
And so it begins...Oh dear...
3/8/2007 c27 2Moronthe2nd
Out of all your stories, this is my favourite. ^^
6/8/2006 c10 NinjaStarFox
heh, i know this is WELL over a year too late but oh my gosh how funny a chapter! its too bad i was not able to read the orginal chapter though *whoever reported you is a big meanie head *glares daggers* * (even though a year too late ^_^) but yeah. i just HAD to leave a review. the.mose. funniest. chapter. ever! (oh and thanks Bluesv20 for getting me hooked on your writings! ^_^) awesome! now onward to the rest of your wonderously written stories! w00t!
5/26/2006 c4 1Infinite Freedom
You do know that saying she looked like a Skullgreymon would have been more insulting, right?
5/1/2006 c27 1HappieApple
I LOVE THIS STORY! It's so funny with all the pranks and stuff...and all the family lovins...it makes me all tingly! Whelp, Bye! ^-^ PEACE!
5/1/2006 c13 1Infinite Freedom
Something occured to me. What is the pricipal going to think when Betamon digivolves to Seadramon, Megaseadramon, or even Metalseadramon?
4/30/2006 c3 Infinite Freedom
Ultra I found out the real names of Metalgarurumon's attacks. The one were he launches all those missiles is MMetal Wolf Claw, the one where he fire the energy be is called Ice Wolf Claw and the one were he launches the large missile from his chest is called Giga Missile.
4/20/2006 c20 5digimaniac-falkor3
dm: FINALLY! SOMEBODY KNOWS WHO WROTE THAT SONG! *coughs* sorry, ive been asking everyone i know since i heard the song and nobody knows. kinda creepy, actually. anyhoos, im a lurker and i read through zero two in a few weeks...or months, cant remember which. very awesome, and im sure the nde were okay. of course, this fic is awesome. poor davis...i wonder how much trouble hes gotten into because of his partner? ciao!
1/5/2006 c13 7Hirari
omg...could Mr. Bishop and the cell-phone dude be behind the eventual murders of the American ambassador and the Grand Praetor?

~blows up before you can rant at americanidiot101~

her alter ego (of sorts...) SS equals Kawaii comes in...

uh yeah...anyways, even though some of the school might've softened towards the Digimon there are several billions of people on the planet still predujuced against Digimon and the DD's. Anyway, I have to pour ice cold water over americanidiot101 now. She happens to want to wake up /before/ the cartoons are over tomorrow...and she still has fics to write.

Ciao!
12/17/2005 c27 2Goldamon X
Finally finished reading this thing. Very very funny stuff here. Cant wait for the next big story to be... as to the favorites. Chapter: 23 Humor chapter: 23. Inoue: Sasuke. Prank. Chapter 23. and favorite original character has to be Daichi. one does wonder though how does sasuke affect other peoples thought processes like that...
473 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »