for Nightwing: A Dark Beginning

9/8/2020 c1 Guest
Starfire is older than Robin
2/13/2020 c8 Guest
Damn! What is Nightwing wearing? Literal Plot Armor?
7/20/2017 c1 keverly houtz
I it's nothing too bad
7/20/2016 c12 12Gold Testament
Depends on the version of Two-Face cause I know one in which he gained a third personality.
7/20/2016 c9 Gold Testament
Making progress, but how soon will they be whole, and the man Raven loves?
7/20/2016 c5 Gold Testament
Okay you should have a bit more of BB's and Stars perspective.
7/20/2016 c3 Gold Testament
Took Star and BB a while to get that they no longer have friends in Titan's Tower after what they did to Robin. Though if the whole event where Star got sent to the future happened, then once Rich becomes Nightwing, she'll know it's him.
7/17/2016 c14 Fabulous
Are you gonna continue the story
1/19/2016 c13 29SuperWG
The whole thing with star and BB: holy cow. This may very well be the worst case of unfair/overreaching shuns I've seen in any fanfic. I mean I know what they did wasn't right but people have gotten away with SO much worse.
12/18/2015 c14 Guest
Not a cliff hanger!You evil person!Keep going!
9/26/2014 c14 Guest
You know. This SUCKS! You've left this story and not finished it. I mean it was good but its been how long? Idk if I should be peeved or go on ranting. You were building up a good story here. I mean it really looked like you were about to finish. I cannot believe you havent come back to even add an update on why its taking years to come back. All I can say is if you want to write a story please at least finish it! There had been so much POTENTIAL here!
8/24/2013 c14 Guest
You really need to finish the in a good way I've gotten invested and wanna c Richard make it back to the team of course I have my own lil wrap up in my head but im requesting yours
8/15/2013 c2 4Ivy Night51101930
Masters?! As in VLAD Masters?!
From Danny Phantom!
7/18/2013 c3 Guest
Hey I have already read this fic and reading again just so you know it's good but it's Richard John Grayson his nic name is Dick, btw Rich just hits the ear wrong sorry, and he a deep blue eyes just so you know and want to edit you know your one of the only teen titans fan that dislikes starfire I can't stand her too happy cringe and if you write a sequel I'll read it
8/26/2012 c14 31janzen222
... NO you killed robin or nightwing in this case but still you were supposed to make nightwing and him whole :( you ended it without a happy ending
127 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »