for Craggy Island: VampireFree Zone

9/5/2019 c1 edenson65
funny...
3/9/2012 c1 46Master of the Boot
This is bloody awesome :D I have seen father Ted, and I love how Father Jack is the local vampire hunter. He'd scare even Angellus. "Feck, arse, girls!" Love him. And a stake launcher in his sleeve.

And Dougal is so scatterbrained, you captured it perfectly :D

I love the bit about special effects and Buffy
2/20/2012 c1 14Signora Ted
I think I just died a little.

Buffy, plus Father Ted? Feckin hell, this is genius! *erupts into laughter* This actually seems like it would be a real episode from FT. Awh, Jaysus. Dougal is such a dote. My brother played him in a comedy sketch a while back and he had the blank facial expression to a tee! *rolls on floor laughing* I love Dougals facial expressions :L
3/17/2010 c1 26Aoi24
As someone who worships at the alter of the late, great Dermot Morgan, this tickled me in just the right way.

It's amazingly IC and could have easily been pulled directly from an episode.

I know this is an old fic but it's just so good I had to compliment you on some stellar work. :) Hilarious.
2/11/2007 c1 chaplain64
I'm a long time Father Ted fan and I loved your story. Very funny and in character.
12/7/2005 c1 Cat in a box
I love father ted too! This was great, you had the way they speak down absolutely perfectly! I adore the image of Jack tottering around Craggy Island killing vampires!

Cat
12/1/2005 c1 APS
Great story,

keep upp the good work.

Opinions are like assholes.

Everyone has one - but some just smell worse than others.
7/17/2005 c1 41Rorschach's Blot
Great fic,
4/20/2005 c1 9Union-Jack2.0
Very nice short fic. Well paced, and your characterisations are spot-on. Merciless in its hilarity, this is just downright brilliant stuff!

Keep on writing!

Sayonara from the Solent,

Jack
4/9/2005 c1 1Freezyboncoolipants
OMG, what a cool story! lol. Your Dougal was perfect! (I love him!) and this was just so cool, (I know I said that already, but it really was!) It's gonna go on my favourites list! Please please please write more Father Ted stuff, coz you're so good at it!
4/1/2005 c1 1seer-cassandra
I loved Fr. Ted when it was on and its so nice to see its not forgotten. Thank you so much for this, and I've loved your subtle references to it in Jedi Harris. Quality stuff. Poor Dougla, you got him perfect, and as the grey piece of fluff for brains I suspect that you may be right. Though Jack as a vamp slayer is funny. God help the vamps if he ever got a hold of them.

So funny, and I can't wait for the next chapter of Jedi Harris.
4/1/2005 c1 199Marcus Rowland
Nice - only the second BtVS / FT crossover I've seen. Hope you do think about a sequel, it'd be fun...