for Everlasting

6/13/2007 c1 2Vocarin
I'm not too experienced with that part of SH: Covenant as I haven't made it that far, but Lucia's always intrigued me as a character. I feel you really caught onto what she's really like; intelligent and hopeful under the bubbly exterior. I like how you portrayed them both, and I'd love to see more done with this line of thought, perhaps more in depth to what they both feel or what they did after the end of Covenant.

Vocarin
8/9/2005 c1 15KittyHug
This was my first time reading a SH fic and I thought it was great. I love mushy stuff and, even though I've never thought about this pairing, their very cute together. Nice job! ^_^
5/15/2005 c1 4sevenleafclovergrl-7
AH! I thought I was the only one who liked this pairing! Thank you so much for proving me wrong! At the very start I thought Kurando and Lucia would make a good couple but of course anastasia got in the way! But I love this stroy write anouther one! And mabey anouther fic pairing like oh...Lucia/ Nicholai? Cause I also like that pairing too! I love weird unexpected pairings! Good Story!
4/22/2005 c1 14Seizalyn
I can't help but "aww" at this piece. I never would have thought of a Kurando/Lucia pairing, seeing as how they never even really talk in the game, so kudos to you for such an unconventional pairing!

It could even almost work: Kurando, being the naive teenager he is, would probably be completely enthralled by the mysticism and foreign aura that Lucia possesses. Their interaction is very sweet throughout the fic, and the brevity of their one moment alone in the park only enhances it.

Defintiely cute and fluffy, with a tinge of tragedy at the end. I applaud, and approve!
4/6/2005 c1 Reviewer 980
For the sake of the unconventional pairing alone, and the general beauty involved in all of it, I will give this fic a 10. Kudos for coming up with such a great idea.

And also a point for making a relationship that might actually work. Lucia's slight feeling of being unloved could work with Kurando's feeling of duty to combine and make some people who could really love each other.

Kudos.

-Grand Reviewer
4/4/2005 c1 6MusicalDragons
hehe cute. But i'm still a huge KurAna fan and a JoaLuc fan but its still sweet to see the two together with that 12 year age differance
4/3/2005 c1 Bill
very well written, but I fear the Kur/Ana fans will hunt you down. (and me for supporting) and beat us to death. Thankfully they don't know where we...

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service