FanFiction.Net
for Masochistic Doll

7/17/2012 c1 Sessxrinromance
Amazing. I really liked it. I don't know what it is but something about it is really good. Language, story idea in general, I don't know but I love it.
6/22/2011 c1 1DreamsinShinto
I know this is kinda' an old story, but I just had to say, that last line was WAY creepy!
4/17/2007 c1 5Arthuria
Really liked it. Short and horror like. I'm looking for good YYH horror stories and I liked this little one.
2/20/2007 c1 19Sora Sotara
Wow. Very odd/creepy/whatever-you-want-to-call-it, but in a good way. There's just the right sort of mood to it that I normally can only find in KxK stuff and I freely admit I am addicted to that pairing. Keep up your good work dear.^^

And I honestly hope no one who knows me finds me too much more crazy for saving this to my favorites list...
12/13/2006 c1 7Storming Lilacs
Great fic!

...I think everyone wants a Kurama doll to play with. xD
12/3/2006 c1 Yoko
I liked it. But, I also have a question...[PLEASE ANSWER!] Does anyone know how I can send my fanfics to this site?
11/9/2006 c1 Yoko
YAY!
7/25/2006 c1 40Sakura-Revolution
That. Was. Beautiful.

I love Ani.
3/28/2006 c1 ThunderRiver411
Nice story. Continue soon.

~Check out the one I have to. ~~
12/28/2005 c1 4creater101
nicely detailed
10/22/2005 c1 26MidnightxBluexBlack
Woah, that truely was twisted...In a good way, actually...Odd, but yes...Quite good. +grins+ And, you may take as long as you like to update your stories.

Over and Out.
7/13/2005 c1 3Aiiro-bara
That's really creepy. And cool, in a sick and twisted way. I don't know why, but I kinda like it.
4/10/2005 c1 Insane Chipmunk
Wait.. the POV is said right in the summary.. I am so stupid.. Great story though!
4/8/2005 c1 3Idiotichobo
we i feel the burn!(oops)-i mean evil! muahahahhaha i know you'll hate me for this but XD...plz update how they met thanx! ME LUV CRAZY TWISTED STORIES!^-^
4/6/2005 c1 MikaSamu
I think you've captured Ani's madness, well done.
20 Page 1 2 Next »