for The Truth of Mamoru's Power

4/27/2007 c5 kymie29
This is a good story. Continue
7/18/2006 c3 Kat
Umm... You do know that plagarism is against the law, don't you? That little sex scene with Ami and Mamoru happens to be taken almost word for word from Laurell K. Hamilitons "Incubus Dreams" and is between a character named Anita and her stripper boyfriend, who is also a were-leopard, Nathaniel. If you can't come up with your own material you shouldn't try to do sex scenes.
3/7/2006 c5 Megan Consoer
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
2/18/2006 c1 VampireHunterD
This is a very good piece of work , i enjoyed it ... wish i had a glove and i could go branding ;)
2/16/2006 c5 starangel07
interesting story, update soon:)
10/28/2005 c4 trandescend
luv it! update soon!
9/1/2005 c4 Megan Consoer
I really like this story alot. Can you write some more chapters?
6/28/2005 c3 trandescend
I WANT MORE ! UPDATE SOON
6/6/2005 c3 NoLongerInReality
I feel so wrong actually reading these things XD. Poor Ami. Just one thing to scream about:

SHE'S NOT A VIRGIN, LITTLE SHY AMI'S... Yeah.. Wow... _

*giggles* Over all a really good chapter though.
6/2/2005 c2 NoLongerInReality
*skipped over the.. part.. with... him... and... Rei... ew* Hehe, sorry. Just the thought of Mamoru-baka with any of them is just so disgusting XD.

What a nice way to mark a person.. Poor Chad. I feel so bad for him. Poor boi. Good writing of what I read ^_^. Mamoru-baka deserves to get his ass kicked for all eternity.
6/2/2005 c1 NoLongerInReality
One word: Ew!

Oh gross. What a power. Nasty. *shivers* Hehe, but good story and plot to how he got his powers. Jeesh, Kind Edymion is so freakin power hungry. What a little.. er, anyways. To conclude: Nice first chapter!
4/17/2005 c2 linda
I enjoyed reading your unique and wonderfl well written Fanfic. I look forward to following sequences and keep writing too.
4/17/2005 c1 moonchick
awsome start cant wait 4 the next chapter plse update soon
4/10/2005 c1 Midnitestar171
awesome start to the story! cant wait for the next chapter! please update soon!
4/9/2005 c1 angela oaks
its good keep it up, io can wait to see who is marked first