for Always

9/1/2008 c2 Straight Edge Queen
Great chapter!
4/22/2005 c18 3Latisha C
Fianally, I can give you the reason why not too many people have reviewed his story. The problem here is that you basically posted up the entire story in one day, instead of giving them a taste and making them review asking for more. You're a great writer and I bet if you were to take my advice, you'd probably get way more reviews than you have now.

Lori
4/22/2005 c17 Latisha C
Another well written chapter.
4/22/2005 c16 Latisha C
Again great chapter.
4/22/2005 c15 Latisha C
Again great chapter. It was reall well written. I liked the fact that Brock's father referred to the last girl Brock brought home as a whore. IT brought a smile to my face for some reason.
4/22/2005 c14 Latisha C
Great chapter. I just realized that you're following what happened back in 2003. Anyway keep up the great writing.
4/22/2005 c13 Latisha C
Hehe, and the drama begins. Keep up the great writing.
4/22/2005 c12 Latisha C
ATV, huh? Taking a page out of my idol "stone Cold" Stev Austin's book eh? Keep up the great writing.
4/22/2005 c11 Latisha C
Interesting chapter. So is this where past flashbacks start to haunt her?
4/22/2005 c10 Latisha C
Did you know that chapter ten is the same as chapter nine?
4/22/2005 c9 Latisha C
Good chapter. It was really well written.
4/22/2005 c8 Latisha C
That was probably all Paul Heyman's doing and I'm willing to bet a dollar on that. Keep up the great writing.
4/22/2005 c7 Latisha C
Interesting backstory. Keep up the great writing.
4/22/2005 c6 Latisha C
You are very good at descriptive writing.
4/22/2005 c5 Latisha C
Finally a win that he deserved. O swear I don't remember ever seeing him win a match without cheating while he was still working for the WWE.
40 Page 1 .. Last Next »