for Perfect

11/3/2005 c2 2Spinnar
Good story. Please finish it!
10/23/2005 c2 Lizzy
i thought her dad died
6/21/2005 c2 1SugaBoo
Lol, who flamed you? They should all DIE. Well, anywayz, this is good, just like ur other fics. Sorry, I hadn't got the time to read all of your fics, but I hope I can. When are you gonna UPLOAD? I'm about to get MAD cuz you NEVER upload! :( *sobs* Please upload! For any one of your stories it'll be good! Well, I can't really read harry potter, but I hope you upload for a wrestling fic! Ok? Hey, are you Miel? Roh, she always tells me about you... and your aunt. Well, anywayz, update soon, aight?
4/27/2005 c2 36FansofCenaton
okay Woah! and about those people They are just being buttheads like always ignore them because I do

But the story I realy really like it keep updatin
4/26/2005 c1 ginger
I was pointed to this story by someone who wanted me to read your little rant about flaming. I stayed and read the story. To deal with that first, you have a pretty good grasp of storytelling technique, although there are occasional turns of phrase that jar and seem out of place. If you'd like I can beta the first two chapters for you (ie go through the story with a fine tooth comb, making suggestions and spotting errors, things like that. Of course, a writer can ignore their beta, but many find it useful to have someone the don't know go through their story - often an independent reader can pick up on things the author can miss). Do email me if you are interested.

Now to your anti-flaming rant. Flaming is not nice. No one likes to be flamed. However, a lot of people confuse flaming with criticism. You seem to be quite new to fanfic. There are many people who subscribe to an idea that fanfic should follow 'canon'. Canon is anything that has happened in the wrestling world (eg on a basic level for wrestling fanfic Undertaker is on Smackdown, Randy Orton is on Raw) Canon aims to follow storylines. A lot of people think that if you're not going to follow canon at least to a small extent, then what you are writing is not fanfic but original fiction. If you're using the characters from a show in a different scenario fics should be classified AU (alternate universe) You will find that if you classify your stories as the majority of a fandom do, you will receive fewer flames because people are less likely to stumble across your story. They will see AU in the label, and if they don't like AUs, they won't read them.

So, canon. The next point is that it annoys the hell out of many reviewers and writers to have people say 'I write for myself, how I want'. If that is the case, why publish on the internet? You have to accept that if you put your work on a public forum, there will be criticism as well as praise.

Flames. This is a flame: "stop writing bitch your story sucks I hope you rot in hell and die."

This is criticism: "I find the following wrong with your story: main character is a Mary Sue, implausible storyline, badly written." Admittedly, this isn't very constructive, but it's NOT a flame.

I've found very little proper flaming here on ffnet. Far too much people claiming criticism is in fact a flame.

And genuine flames: did you ever wonder why people would take the time to flame someone? It's not necessarily that someone is a bitch. Me personally, I rarely flame, but when I do, it is because I am sick of seeing this fandom raped and ruined by people who can barely construct a sentence. If you go into fanfic writing with respect for your source material, respect for the other writers, respect for reviewers (ALL of them), then you'll find you'll have very few problems. When I started, I eagerly accepted every bit of criticism, because I wanted to become a better writer.

No one claims to be the best writer in the world, but listen to people. Even the most ignorant person can give a fascinating insight.
4/26/2005 c2 3Latisha C
Interesting second chapter. Oh and interesting Author's Note. Have by any chance responding to an author who goes by the name of Dana1 or was that just a general message to all flamers?

By the way, yes you do write..out of this world...type stories, which normally I can't stand. But in your case I can because the story is backed up by great writing...something a few authors' who write like you, dom't know anything about. So my advice is to do you...just say fuck everybody else and keep going with what you like to do.

Take my advice, because even I've been there and done that already.

Lori
4/26/2005 c2 viper-sa
Oh yeah, but poor girl though, can't wait for the next chap :)
4/26/2005 c2 Roh
I WANT MORE! It's frickin' god...

Can I be a cat? LOL!
4/25/2005 c2 7Shinebright-Starlight
Nice ch!
4/25/2005 c2 10RKOxLegendKiller
hey, the chapter was great in terms of text but honestly u confused the shit out of me... wat the fuck just happened? Ima think randy cheated on her, but i dunt rlly know for sure so i'd be glad if u could tell me sumhow... email me or sumthing update soon, but make sure i kno wat im reading lol.
4/25/2005 c2 evilangelle
Great chapter. I can't wait for the next one. I feel your pain about the flamers! It's pretty obvious that they read stories just to flame them. I think it's about time they realized there's more to like than bitching about people's stories just because they can.

I, personally, think that your stories are great. You're a good writer for a 13 year old. I enjoy your stories because there is so much imagination in them. If flamers have amnesia and seem to forget that this is fanFICTION then it's a shame. They really need to open their eyes!

Anyway, please update soon...was this review long and pretty? Lol

Angelle
4/25/2005 c2 4Nattiekins
1 word WOW!
4/25/2005 c2 nightwoman
Hi there remember me? *waves* Don't let some people who have nothing better to do than to look for stories to rag on get you down. I've had one person tell me about my Randy Orton story not to put that he drinks ever again. HELLO! It's called fan fiction for a reason! Anyways, I just wanted to say I loved this chapter just as I love all of your stories and I look forward to more. See you either next story or next chapter!
4/25/2005 c1 7Shinebright-Starlight
Aw, I love this! Hey, Miel. I don't think there would be a reason 4 dana1 to flame this, it's so good! Keep up the good work!

-Tiff
4/22/2005 c1 4pianogal
Wow, i really like the start and i hope you continue it.
27 Page 1 2 Next »