for INUYASHA GOES TO SCHOOL

9/19/2013 c1 78princessbinas
That is why you keep him away from the oven.
9/15/2013 c1 7Russia will Klokloklo
WOW! i never imagined inuyasha at school! how did they react to his ears?
2/21/2010 c1 67obsessive-elphaba
Oh InuYasha... I'm surprised Kagome didn't say "SIT!" at all ^_^ haha the pen thing was pretty funny. When you said "I got the idea from my pen" I thought "OOH! Do you have Sakura Jeli pens? Those are my favorite!" Yeah, then Mr Pentel came in, and I laughed at my foolishness. After all, Sakura is a common Japanese name.

A little tip for when you write another story: Whenever someone new (a different person than who spoke before) starts talking, cut to another paragraph. It's correct grammar, and it makes it easier to understand who's talking. I used to not do that, and when I read it over, I had to reread a few lines to understand.

Good job!

Might I also suggest a line break between the Author's Notes and the context. Also, it was a little rushed, but hey, it's your first story. Hope to see you a writing star soon!
7/26/2008 c1 lustofficial
THIS IS SO CUTE!
7/2/2006 c2 13Lang-Fa
your stories are pretty good. Really funny. ^_^ I would like some ake too you know? lol. Make some more, and if you keep trying you'll improve!
6/27/2006 c1 3champagne-x
It dosn't stink! This is a different story plot to most Inuyasha fics. I like it how it isn't a fairytale 'love at first sight'. haha, Inuyasha and the cake!
4/15/2006 c2 21Sirenic Griffin
Did you get a good grade in English?
4/11/2006 c1 Twysted FaeryTales
LMFAO...LOL. You're one funny author. I rather like this chap. It was simple, short and it had character. Trust meh it doesn't stink! You should be saying that to the ones who don't review at all and secretly read stories and yet not write one themselves. Those are the ones who stink. Trust meh. I would know since I was one of them. lol.
7/23/2005 c1 celestina67
Lame.
7/22/2005 c2 Inuyasha Friend
I LOVED THIS STORY I THOUGHT IT WAS CUTE!:O}
7/22/2005 c1 2eliteElite
I think you could have done better. way better

No offense, but, Mrs English! thats just pathetic!

although the story itself was good
7/21/2005 c1 1Virus Raven
this is really good for starters. I can't wait for the next chapter! Thanks for the review on my story!

~Virus Raven~
6/10/2005 c1 inumew92
La la la la...Wait oh yeah iwas supposed to write something...Uh oh yeah I LIKED YOUR STORY it was funney! He he!
4/25/2005 c1 Maria