for Broken Road

9/29/2008 c3 5KzintiKiller
Okay, it's been three years. I'd like to encourage you to continue this one, if for no other reason than that it strongly resembles the plot bunny that's been running around my own head these days.

KK
6/5/2005 c1 Anon
i really like this story, i hope you continue it.
5/7/2005 c3 Pullmanlover
I'm intrigued. I'm ultra-intrigued. What's going on with the wedding rings and the...Moss-Camden...some background please! I'm not saying you should have put that in already, the suspense is good, but WHAT'S GOING ON? Update soon please!
4/23/2005 c2 21uwprincess
I am curious as to where this is going as well. I can live with the seventh heaven crossover as long as you get Donna to Josh's side quickly and let us know what happened!
4/22/2005 c3 therese
ok i only understood what was going on when i read the reviews!its THE most confusin story ive read in fan fic!
4/21/2005 c3 Carchen
Umm...I don't get it. I've reread it a few times and the conversational style is confusing. It seems as if you already know where this story is going, and you're assuming that we do, too, but we don't have a clue. There is a difference between leading your audience with only a minimum of information, and making them not want to continue. I hope that this isn't taken as flaming, because it isn't. I just think that you should invest in a beta to help the story move along more fluidly.
4/16/2005 c1 9I'mnotanecropheliac
I loveed this story... But if you don't keep writing it I will be very angry.. so update... soon... Please... it was great... I'm not exactly sure I liked the 7th Heaven cross over but i think I can live with that...
4/16/2005 c2 justbeingme
Im sorry but this story makes no sense at all..is this a 7th heaven cross over...sorry but it really needs to be redone..Not one I will be reading..sorry for if you think im being mean
4/16/2005 c3 5penandpaperx
The writing seems good, but no offense I have no idea what's going on.
4/15/2005 c3 2Tigerfanfrv
ok i'm kind of lost. josh and toby were held captive? and toby got away and josh didn't? right? adn donna went back to wisconsin? am i getting this right?

anyway intersting fic. looking forward to reading the next chapters. update soon
4/15/2005 c3 1bamabelle
OMG this story is so amzing please continue it! I think its an awesome crossover with 7th Heaven, but I think Lucy would definently be better at raising her kids. BUt it works with the story so by all means continue!
4/15/2005 c3 kursk
Great chapter, I`m glad that they are married, and can`t wait to learn more about how he and toby were held. I also hope that we will learn more about Donna`s family.

Update soon.
4/15/2005 c1 kursk
Good first chapter, I can`t wait to see what happened to Josh, I just hope that the ring that you mentioned, its her engagement ring from Josh, I also hope that Donna isn`t married and her other last name is because of her family.

Update soon.