for Overtime

8/14/2008 c22 2NekoKags1292
That was an awsum story

I luved it
7/24/2007 c15 2Angelzodica013
this chapter is so funny! man! inuyasha cant spell can he. XD its great to see that his older bro isn't as jerky to him. hes more like standing up for him then putting him down. yeah! they should be happy they have eachother! naraku should evaporate into nothing!
7/21/2007 c10 Angelzodica013
that was the best thing to read with the dance! man how sorry i felt for naraku! i wonder why kikyo cares whats happening wiht inuyash? she lft him for HIM! the evil boss that has that creepy smilie! *shivers* well i wonder if naraku like kagome? *shivers at thought* awsome story!
5/29/2007 c22 Rocioo
YEAH YEAH! MAKe the sequel pplzz! this story is awesome. and i wanna know what'll happen to kagome and Inuyasha. please tell me if you're going to make a sequel. !
4/19/2007 c15 azuyama-chan
nice one! especially 'Custumar appreciation day'! it was hilarious!
3/11/2007 c22 6CloudedMirror
hahaha this was a very amusing story. i really liked it!
2/26/2007 c1 shippoinkayahoo.com
off I go on a new adventure reading your fic. hurrah!
2/16/2007 c1 1J.F. Posey
awesome story! write the sequel, it sounds really funny.
12/12/2006 c1 perfect
tis story's soo romantic . really says how inuyasha usually behaves . love it . good job . (:
11/13/2006 c1 14HazelEyedHarlot
Well this story got me into AU fanfics. I LOVE this story hope you make more like this one...(if I could suggest maybe Inuaysha reading Kagome's aim chat with one of her friends?) Anyways this fanfics going on my favorite story list =].

~Anime Girl
7/6/2006 c22 6IYGU
OMG! That sounds cool! I'll be reading!
7/6/2006 c22 1Purpleem89
loved your story
7/5/2006 c22 5cherimai
awesome a sequel! can't wait :)
7/5/2006 c22 3casui
Awesomeness! Sounds like a great story! Can't wait to read it! Keep me updated! ^^!

-Ja, casui