for Friends with Benefits

7/7/2005 c2 1Christiana Anderson
Very good! Please continue :P
7/6/2005 c2 1dEadLyWhiSpErs666
o. i sense some drama coming up. great job
7/6/2005 c2 1Ctinaisfashion
oh tension and drama, my kind of story. i'm guessing she didn't know about them?
7/5/2005 c2 7Shinebright-Starlight
OMG! TORRIE? I HATE HER, NICE CHAPTER, MIEL!
7/5/2005 c2 10RKOxLegendKiller
wow thats sick... anyway great chap update soon.
7/5/2005 c2 3Latisha C
Like we all didn't see that last part, coming. Intersting choice of topic, again.
7/2/2005 c1 1dEadLyWhiSpErs666
hey i like ur story a lot. please continue it
5/11/2005 c1 1SugaBoo
This was good... but what I'm disturbed about, is that you keep on starting new fics and never finish writing them. It's really annoying to me. I put you on my fav list cuz I wanna keep reading this fic, but then you never uploaded anymore and it gets me MAD. So can you stop keep starting new fics, that you're never gonna finish, and start really working seriously? I'm just saying, you can do whatev you want, it was just my opinion. Well, HOPEFULLY, you'll update for I'll Die if She does, and Dreams can Come True.And this one too, cuz it's pretty good. And nasty. Hey, aren't you 13? Why you write something that's rated M? Lol, oh well, I don't care, update soon!

~Candy Baby~
4/22/2005 c1 1Ctinaisfashion
dang i was ready to john getting hot and heavy and you cut it off.
4/22/2005 c1 Hanbangee
Cool! I already got those butterflies comin' up my sleeve when I read your first chappy! Keep 'em comin'! Whacko!
4/22/2005 c1 Yuri
I liked this alot! Please update realy soon!
4/21/2005 c1 13MiChElLe05
Great first chapter! Can't wait to read more ;)
4/20/2005 c1 7Shinebright-Starlight
Hey, Miel. Nice fic! My middle name is Elzabeth! John sounds so sexy in this fic! Well in every fic!I love John! I wanna get a tatoo that says "John Cena's Angel!" It would be so cute!
4/20/2005 c1 viper-sa
Nice first chap to this story, can't wait to read the next chaps :)
4/20/2005 c1 4Nattiekins