for The Feudal Era Across the Street

11/21/2014 c9 2crimsontears82684
I had to stop here. The plor inconsistancies were too much. The only characters not treated as if they are incompetent piles of uselessness were Kurama, Hiei and Shippo. Everyone else is portrayed with this attitude of disgust, as if the author is only writing about these characters because they cant think of another way to work the story without them. The plot has potential to be interesting but the stuff in the Spirit World is useless filler and distracting. This woukd have been ok if the plot were smoothed out and the characters written closer to canon.
9/24/2014 c12 8Neo-Devil
Kouga is SO predictable.
3/27/2011 c27 katsekala
I loved this story! Many kisses!
6/24/2009 c11 anon
In the second movie, Yusuke purified an orb of energy so evil that even Emporer Enma couldn't touch it.
6/23/2009 c1 1L the Fourth
Does dust burn? No, seriously. I want to know.
11/20/2008 c27 AlucardLevel0
This was an amazing story, but you should have let Hiei use his dragon. And you better make a sequel or im gonna use Hiei's dragon on you.
11/13/2008 c27 loretta537
this was a great story, i'm going to read the sequel now.
4/6/2008 c20 6sandrilenefatoren2
I don't know why, but 'Hiei vs Fly' is the funniest thing I have read in a long time. Death! Death to the fly! Nyeeheeheehee!
12/18/2007 c27 2Dark Lord Of Ori
Dear god that was a awesome story! Make a sequel, Make a sequel, Make a sequel! (chibi Ori cheering in background with the ancient's looking on in horror)
11/12/2007 c4 33Bl00dstain3d
Only the men in Miroku's family have wind tunnels
7/7/2007 c27 1Xariel1107
Awesome story!^^ Can't wait for the sequel! You are an awesome writer!
1/21/2007 c27 ForestWind
Bravo! I loved that story, by far the best YYH and IY crossover yet. It was very nicely written and had a followable plot, I also loved the Kurama Shippo interactions, it's been on my mind awhile about how they would get a long. I might even write a fic about it... anyway good job, keep up the work!

-Forest (sorry to lazy to sign in!)
8/30/2006 c27 33S. T. Nickolian
I loved it! I'm sorry it had to end. Thanks for a great story, and hope you write more!
8/22/2006 c27 14AntivanCrowe
Good story you said there was a sequel?
8/22/2006 c26 AntivanCrowe