for Usagi's Graduation

7/3/2003 c2 15CrazyInsaneAnimeFanGirl
Um, I like the Blade/Sailor Moon Crossover.
6/28/2003 c2 3Lord Pengu
aw, dat sucks! anyway, dis story is berry berry good ^-^ please continue it one day, please!
6/26/2003 c2 sailorbardock1980
please please please update and keep this story this was a really good one please
12/12/2002 c1 20Tenshi no Nozomi
You do realize that there is a section specifically made for SM/GW stories? Maybe it would be best if you posted there.
12/10/2002 c1 Jewel
please update.. this story is funny.. and usagi is NOT with mamo-baka ^_^ thankee so much for that relief... UPDATE!
9/8/2001 c1 7A Little Chaos
I like this song!
8/30/2001 c1 2The Weasley
I loved it! This will be filled under favorites ^u^
7/11/2001 c1 2FLoSSiE
hehe, why can I just see Wufei holding a napkin to his nose with one hand and prodding the paramedics with a katana with the other saying "weak doctors" as they rode along... I dunno. Cute story!
6/19/2001 c1 4Mahogany x Skies
That was cute. I really liked it cause it was a Quatre/Usagi pairing. (I love those) ^_^
5/4/2001 c1 the Desert Fox
good story. Heh, that's a first. Wu-man losing blood at the sight of Q-man & Serena kissing inside of losing blood in battle.
4/8/2001 c1 5Megarra Chrysanthemum
Great story!
3/27/2001 c1 Zpan Sven
Kewl ficcy...Go Wu-chan(that's Wufei, don'tcha, know)! Hehe, he got Duo good...
3/26/2001 c1 Diane
lol that was sweet and funny
3/26/2001 c1 Mako-chan
That was great! you should be proud of what you have written. then again, EVERYONE should be proud of what they write, no matter how bad other people think it is. You have a great gift in writting. I have a few fics I have written but my damn computer from hell won't let me upload them! Lot's of love, Mako-chan
3/25/2001 c1 5Miko of da Shinigami
o0o0o0o..Hotaru/Duo 4 ever! that was sweet! i love that song...it reminds me of this really kawaii guy i used to like and it was good when i liked him but it doesn't matter cuz he was a baka...but it was good when i liked him...
21 Page 1 2 Next »