for The Price

6/5/2005 c7 Sierra
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THIS STORY! Wow!

I was so happy when you had Jen and the others find out . . . awesome :) Poor Alex, poor Wes. This is GREAT!

I can't wait for the next chapter,

Sierra
6/5/2005 c7 11Harry2
Very nicely done on the fight scene. I'm glad that they managed to convince Adam not to do what he was thinking of doing. And, I am also happy that Jenn and Alex seem to be working things out also.
6/4/2005 c7 34germankitty aka Dagmar Buse
No way is it MY fault! Hmph.

Good chapter, though. Very well written.
6/4/2005 c7 16robster72
That was very well written. From the pathos of realising that he could not change time no matter how much he wanted to to the fight scene and seeing Alexa's last moments again. I liked the start as well - "You forget so many things over the course of a thousand years. Details like how to pay a cab driver. Bigger things, like languages that are no longer in use. How loud an airplane sounds as it flies overhead, coming in for a landing. The way people dressed and acted; the indefinable look and feel of a place, a time. The main thought in my mind as we got out of the cab was that I’d forgotten what an airport looked like, and I had no idea where to search inside it for a man on the run." It is really possible to get into his character with statements like that.

A good happy ending to the story (all the immortals keep their heads) but it ends to TBC? Are things not what they seem... We shall see!
6/4/2005 c7 White Time Ranger
Aww, wonder of Jen and Alex will get together...

update soon!
6/4/2005 c7 Giannola
Nice chapter. Sad, but it is what needed to be done. At least Methos was able to say goodbye, one last time. Now the question is, will Alex-Wes beable to remain friends with his teammates now that the truth is our and will things between him and Jen ever be the same?
6/3/2005 c6 17Silver Warrior
That is a diabolical plan they seem to think Methos has come up with. And you know, for missions like this, they really should develop something like the Men In Black neurolizers to deal with stuff like that scene with Jason, Trini, and Zack.
6/1/2005 c6 34MzDany
Sorry for the late review - FF was a major pain all through the weekend and I couldn't log on:

Anyways, I really appreciate your attention to detail especially when it comes to the flashbacks to the various TF episodes; it gives your story so much more authenticity. And the background story you wove around Methos and Alexa is very sweet and brings Methos' feelings out so realistically. Also adds a lot more credibility to his motives of traveling back in time. Can't wait for the next chapter!

Dany
6/1/2005 c6 34germankitty aka Dagmar Buse
Well, FINALLY!

Nice one. Very interesting developments there. So where's more?
5/29/2005 c6 11Harry2
I have to admit, this sounds just like something Methos would do. Messing with the timelines is always risky, but what Adam is thinking would totally corrupt them! Duncan, Alex, you and the others had best hurry and stop him before he does MAJOR damage!
5/28/2005 c6 16robster72
The plot thickens! I like the way you have the time team trying to work out Methos's moves. It is a nice revelation at the end of the chapter. A nice twist and now they have a race on their hands! I look forward to the next chapter.
5/28/2005 c6 Giannola
Great chapter. I really like how your having Jen handle things. And how Katie, Trip and Lucas are taking things. Lucas like always is hard on Trip and Katie is so protectived of him. I wonder if Methos will run into his former self and what more problems that will cause.
5/28/2005 c5 17Silver Warrior
You know, you could have had it that Ahriman was taken down by

Alex/Wes with the Red Ranger powers. And hey, what happened to the

Battle

Fire? That is the coolest Red ranger power up of all in my opinion. And wait a second... is that Jason, Trini, and Zack?
5/23/2005 c5 16robster72
Very nice. I do like the little flashbacks in the conversation. They explain what happened in the past without interfering with the general flow of the conversation, plus the new style blades sound very cool! I look forward to more!
5/23/2005 c5 11Harry2
A very nice chapter. I would have hated to put money on this duel, if it had happened. And I think I recognized the two people that showed up at the end: Zack and Trini!
80 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »