for The Price

5/22/2005 c5 34MzDany
Great chapter! I love the two separate conversations - dramatic and exciting between Methos and Duncan, and poignant and enlightening between Alex and Jen. And the 'lightsabers' were a great touch. Only you could think of something like that!

Oh, and I really liked the little MMPR touch at the end...:)

5/21/2005 c5 Giannola
Great chapter. I liked the conversation between Alex and Jen, how he finally told her everything and why he had never told her the truth. But now that the truth is out, how will Jen take it all in and what will she come to think of Wes/Alex? Hope you update soon. And I really like how Methos brought up two possible people that Duncan would want to get back.
5/21/2005 c5 Dagmar on vacation
VERY nice!

Heehee. Lightsabers? Or your version of them? *chuckles*

More soon, please? (Damn Turkish keyboard ...)
5/19/2005 c4 17Silver Warrior
oh, its all in the open now! I so can’t wait to see what the

calm

recollected reactions are, when they have a chance to think things over

and

not just react by the spur of the moment. I get the feeling that Duncan

and

Methos are about to participate in the Game.
5/16/2005 c4 27Agent Xero
Oh, nice chapter...I wonder what Jen will have to say now that she knows the truth about Wes...Alex...whoever he is.

Looking forward to ch 5!
5/16/2005 c4 11Harry2
Methos, you HAD to open your mouth, didn't you. You had to blow things up before everything could be explained. Now, things are in a even bigger mess than before! I just hope that Mac and Adam are talking and NOT dueling!
5/15/2005 c4 16robster72
Another fine chapter! I do like the subtle hints of the previous relationships. It is also a nice idea to have the original clear cut idea of going back in time to stop Methos being clouded by Methos saying that Alex Drake has done pretty much exactly what he is trying to stop Methos doing... I look forward to the next chapter!
5/15/2005 c4 34germankitty aka Dagmar Buse
OOh, NICE!

Very well done. (And there's a part of me secretly hoping the gang would run into Trini and/or Zack ...)
5/14/2005 c4 34MzDany
I love the way you integrated Duncan and Methos into TimeForce so flawlessly. It all goes so perfectly together! The conversation between Alex and Jen, with all of Alex' subtle hints at their past relationship was very poignant, and you are really making me sympathetic to Methos' plight with your wonderfully sensitive descriptions of his feelings for Alexa.

But now that Methos has revealed Alex' secret, he's got a lot of explaining to do - especially to Jen! Can't wait for the next part!

Excellent chapter; I love them all so far.

5/14/2005 c4 Giannola
Great chapter. I really liked the reactions of the others finally finding out the truth, even though Trip somehow had known for sometime. Can't wait to see what happens next.
5/9/2005 c3 17Silver Warrior
man, I actually wonder if Methos knows the consequences of what he's trying to do? Probably not.
5/8/2005 c3 34MzDany
I really like Alex' journal entries at the beginning of each chapter. It gives a very nice insight into his psyche. And I love the way you brought Duncan into this story. He's the guarantee for some serious action to come in chapters ahead, I'm sure!

Methos is a wonderful OC(maybe not for Highlander fans, but for TF fans), and you are making him very human with such skill. Excellent. Great attention to detail, too, with the descriptions of Geneva and such. I am looking forward to more.

5/8/2005 c3 16robster72
Another nice chapter. It is certainly building up at the moment. I do wonder if when Duncan and Methos meet up it will be quite as peaceful as he hopes. If he as already put all that preparation in to travel back in time and to cure something that has obviously been on his mind for a thousand years he probably won't just go "Okay then, I'm off home..." Oh well I'll have to find out!
5/7/2005 c3 11Harry2
OH MAN! I should have KNOWN that Patrick was Methos! It all makes sense! *Kicks self in the rear* OK. Now, what time force needs to do is settle in near the hospital and, along with Duncan's help, convince Methos not to change the time line. They may have to drug him to do it, because if I know Adam, that Immortal is almost as stubborn in his own way, as a HIGHLANDER!
5/7/2005 c3 27Agent Xero
Great chapter, Camille!

Veery intense and all...wonder if Jen will found out if Alex is really Wes...

You've got an excellent story here!
80 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »