for The Price

5/7/2005 c3 34germankitty aka Dagmar Buse
Very interesting.

A minor gripe: It's been a while since I watched any "Highlander" episodes, but I don't remember Duncan talking in abbreviated sentences like you have him do. I can't exactly pinpoint it, but his "voice" seems off somehow.

Looking forward to more, though.
5/7/2005 c2 germankitty aka Dagmar Buse
Hmph. Didn't know until just now that this was up. Great stuff. Now on to chapter three ...
5/7/2005 c3 Giannola
Hm, looks like Trip may suspect something about Alex. Great chapter, can't wait to find out what happens in your next chapter.
5/4/2005 c2 17Silver Warrior
ooh, Duncan Macleod of the Clan Macleod! Yeehaw! But, if you

wanted

to stay in continuity with the show, he should be dead, having given

his

head to the next person to face the demon Ahriman. That or he faced the

bastard twice. Every thousand years he is released and is beaten back

by a

chosen Immortal. But still, Macleod in with this. Its gonna be great.

Oh,

could it be that they give him the recovered Quantum Morpher (perhaps

Wes/Alex kept it after Eric died). This is great.
5/3/2005 c2 16robster72
The plot thickens! Good to see Duncan Macleod make an appearance and an unauthorised time visit as well and if only a small change could make a big difference they will have to tread very carefully... I look forward to the next chapter!
5/2/2005 c2 26MrQuinn
I wonder where Patrick is going. What is he doing in the past, and what is it Logan isn't telling us? Damn it, I hate when you leave it up in the air like that.
5/1/2005 c2 34MzDany
This is a great plot you have created here, and you are following it though with such skill! I love the way you're bringing across Jen's inner strugle with her feelings for Alex. And you have created a very deep and wonderfully intrigueing character with Patrick. Excellent job!

Greetings from Dany
5/1/2005 c2 11Harry2
So, we have an unauthorized trip back in time that is going to require the whole team to handle. Might give Jen and Alex a chance to work things out. And I am very happy to see my FAVORITE Highlander in on this tale! Its good to see Duncan in on this. But, if I know Duncan, he probably already knew that Logan was his watcher. Duncan always was good at spotting Watchers.
4/30/2005 c2 Giannola
Great chapter. I like how Jen seems to be sorting out her feelings, and believes that Alex is keeping something from her. I wonder how things will be for all of them when their working as a team again.
4/28/2005 c1 30Sierra Nichole
WOW. I love this series :) And not just because it's about Alex, either. It is, of course, incredibly original and intriguing...dying to see where it goes!

Sierra
4/25/2005 c1 63Rider Paladin
I'm glad to see more on Immortal-Alex/Wes from you. I wonder what Patrick is going to try to do. With his talk of second chances, it sounds like he's going to steal a time ship and go back to prevent that woman's death. As for Alex, I'm not really sure what to say about him. He reminds me of a vampire who found his true love reincarnated in the modern era after accidentally killing her thousands of years ago. So the question becomes this: If you lived for a thousand years and saw your true love again, would you take the chance to try to be with him/her again or would you stay away for fear of losing him/her again? A question that has no easy answer.

On another note, you've inspired me to write my own Highlander-based stories, but they're set in the Teen Titans universe, taking elements from both the comics and animated series. The two I have planned so far include the pairings of Robin/Raven, but one uses Tim Drake and the other uses Dick Grayson. The other difference is that the Tim Drake story has Raven as the Immortal and the Dick Grayson story has Dick as the Immortal. That's all I can say for now.
4/25/2005 c1 17Silver Warrior
Yay! I’ve been waiting for the continuation of this story.

Patrick

is Methos, isn’t he? He’s six thousand years old and still as suave as

ever.

Cool.
4/24/2005 c1 26MrQuinn
this is a great set up for the series. In my opinion, Alex should tell her the truth and see what happens. I loved the Patrick/Dory story too, I hope to see more of them later.
4/24/2005 c1 34MzDany
What a wonderful story this is already! The hospital scene had me particularly touched, you are amazing with emotional scenes! I also love the way you describe Alex and Patrick's feelings of loneliness and anguish at the neverending deaths of loved ones. Suddenly, I don't think that being an Immortal is such a great thing...:)

This is going to be another winner from you for sure!

Hugs from Dany
4/24/2005 c1 11Harry2
A very good story. I do have one question though: If Alex is the oldest known immortal, then where is Adam Pierson AKA Methos? I thought that HE was the oldest known immortal!
80 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »