FanFiction.Net

ow love it
7/9/2010 c9 13BladeMaxwell-GoddessofDeath
I loved it!

You did an awesome job!

I love that they all were happy in the end.

I loved that they made it big!

Great write!

Kudos

Blade
4/23/2007 c9 12122016
I read your other story Unknown Variables and I thought I would check this story out...Love it!
12/8/2005 c9 Megan Consoer
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
9/4/2005 c1 5kaiba-queen
This is a great fic and you should really contimue.

Keep writing!
1/20/2005 c1 ivre
amazing!
1/7/2005 c9 21Pricilla Grey
Amazing. I can't thing of anything else to say. Simply amazing.
6/21/2004 c4 Molly
I've found that the Japanese names for the outers are more... Appropriate. I never found any real attachment to Amara and Trista, truly. Setsuna is a lovely name, and I'm glad you're sticking with it.

I'm also glad that you stuck with the English names for the inners. Usagi (bunny) just doesn't seem so special as Serena. Slso, Serena actually has some significance, some connection to Moon. I'm sorry for ranting and raving, etc, but I;ve never been able to help it.

And Lunatics is a really cool band name.
11/20/2003 c9 ying87
LOVE it! wah! its over! its really wonderful though, love can really truly hurt, but in the end, everything works out... hehe, geting weird... really love this story, i like it when all the characters find loves...
7/28/2003 c9 CookyButtButt
it was beautiful. ups and downs, friends, drama, romance, the works. keep writing. :)
6/16/2003 c5 acidity
Must say that I'm terribly impressed by the song!
6/14/2003 c9 Rei
Oh! This was so good! I like the way u wrote this. VV_^V. Good job! Peace!
5/25/2003 c9 2Raven Pendent
This is a great story! And I love the creativity invovled in it. The songs you've written are beautiful.
1/21/2003 c9 1fewwh
That was a great story, and as I sayed before it was completely worth staying up till 5 am for.
170 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »