FanFiction.Net
for Tortall in Time

7/6/2006 c1 8Acelinn
I reckon you should use the name Lamalas! It rocks!

Awesome story, glad I read it! Update soon!

^_^ME
11/1/2005 c1 4Ako si Elyana
KOOLIES!

I'm working on a fic that has a group of friends and they get into Torall from the modern-day time thing. BUT... they're from America blah blah blah. Anyway the friends that are going into Tortall are gonna be my friends and, of course, ME! Yay I love being in stories (if they don't say anything bad about me). I got inspired by this dream I had. I just finished a fic about Kel/Neal and Kel/Raoul and this other story that is also Kel/Neal. I was so jealous of KEL! And then i fell asleep on my computer and I dreamed that me, a few friends (including the guy I gotta crush on), came to tortall and blah blah blah blah...

Yea so I LOVE LOVE YOUR STORY!
7/5/2005 c1 Lily catherine
Whoa! That was a good story and I'm glad I read it.
6/1/2005 c1 29Lady Mage
this is really interesting, but why do you keep saying Lamalas/Tathar, instead of one name?

Other than that it is really good... would you e-mail me at magewhisperer@ when you update?
4/29/2005 c1 9Writergirl118
OH That's long... and very, very good, too! You should totally use the name Lamalas, because it's really, really good! Oh, by the way, I have a character named Lily in my fics When Worlds Collide and Bridging the Void. Doesn't that name just rule? Update ASAP!
4/27/2005 c1 2krazeeme
okay so, it's really good, and i just have one question. is his whole first name Lamalas/tathar or is it Lamalas and, tathar is his middle name. Or is it like his nickname? i was just wondering.

and i was also thinking about it and is Lamalas a horse turned human or something? 'cause thats what it sounds like when you mentioned no asking nawat 'cause horses were his specialty.

really cool. can't wait for the next chapter.
4/27/2005 c1 2Katelyn D