for Of Amnesia and Friendship

5/4/2014 c1 8MSupernatural
Wow, that was impressive! It's a pity you seem to have given up on it...
1/8/2012 c1 4grosesweet
Can u update it's been 6 years and it still rocks!
8/18/2005 c1 5kurtcobain4eva
i love this story!

it's really original

please update soon

Peace.
6/20/2005 c1 Elizabeth
Intriguing...I really want to know what happened to him (parent's I'm guessing!)and I want to know what's going to happen next and what MWP are going to do when they find out what he's been doing. This is a fantastic fic!
5/8/2005 c1 2PammaPoo
this is a very cool starting. i hope the following chapter will be as intrusting as this one! Is this fic about James and Sirius? man, i hope so. anyways, update soon!
5/4/2005 c1 2marauding-siriusly
seems like a cool start, i wanna read more now. update soon, please!
4/29/2005 c1 3forestofgreenjello
OMFL! i LOVED it! you do not know how happy you have made me by posting this story!(= (or it could be the fact that its 2am...) FINALLY, a good story with Sirius getting amnesia! i am REALLY looking forward to an update! im hoping James and Sirius talk more in the next chapter and Remus and Peter too. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do NOT abandon this fic! UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES! too many great fics get abandoned by their authors. soo please, dont leave us with the slight cliffy and post more soon! am loving this fic! (=

~Sapphire
4/27/2005 c1 Elayna Fournier
hmm...wow, that's...interesting. i like it! wow, anyways, please update soon. i like reading original things and this, by far is the most original i've read in a while. so...coolness man! please update!