for Together Itsumo

7/12/2005 c13 Shimmering Solitude
Wow...who knew Risa was so...evil? I DID! lol. That's so like her...evil *shudders* anyway, i can't wait to see what happens!
7/12/2005 c13 5PureMindedNot
Wow love this chapter! ^^ This chapter was worth the wait. I can't wait to C what's goin to happen when Riku face Risa... and when Dark & Daisuke see eachother at school.
7/12/2005 c13 38Jade Cade
I apologize for thinking you were the one who spread the pictures, Riku. Now I hate you a bit less. But you're not off the hook for calling Dark and Daisuke names..

Hm.. *smiles wickedly* Does Bryttaney have all control over yuri too? If so, I think Risa is in need of some uke-ifying.. as punishment of course, for being against yaoi.

Alright, enough about the girls.. What are we going to do! Three days is a long time.. *panicks* Well, parents have to work right? And then there's Dr. Aizawa... *relaxs slightly*

Update again soon~
7/12/2005 c13 14Makurayami Ookami
i like this. ha ha! they owe me!
7/11/2005 c12 Soralover1
WOOT! I LOVE IT BABY! BRING IT ON! KICK ASS EMIKO! YOU RULE! BWA HA HA HA HA! DIE RIKU DIE!
7/10/2005 c12 Shimmering Solitude
Woah...That was..interesting...and intense...ykes...Man...i think i wanna write a Dai/Dark thing now! And i blame u! U and ur wonderful story! XD. Oh well update soon! ^_^
7/10/2005 c12 2Darkest Moon
That was amuzing(sp?)!LOL! Iwish that can happen in my school,i'll be laughing my ass off.I wonder what everyone in the school were thinking,just thinking about it makes me wonder what kind of looks they had on there face and how they are going to look at the parents and Riku,Dark,and Daisuke.Please update soon.
7/9/2005 c12 notgoingtotellyou
lol! i loved the parents fighting! it was great! hope you write more soon!
7/9/2005 c12 MydridFox09
i'm dying i am serious this is the funniest chapter i have ever read, i was about to cry it was so funny. but who is the person that is spreading the rumors
7/9/2005 c12 3lily-petal
*rolling on the floor laughing* OMG thats is the funniest f'ing shit ever!
7/9/2005 c12 5PureMindedNot
OMG! This chapter was so freaking funny the parents fighting is so funny ^^ and everybody herd it to, that's crazy.. wow this chaper is so awesome can't wait until u up date!
7/8/2005 c12 obsequiouslover
Holy crapper shiznites! This story is so great! I love it. M...Dark and Daisuke together...*drools*

Please, please update soon!
7/7/2005 c12 redhot chick
omg thats fuckin sucks in was over the PA system omg!

keep writeing loved the new chapter it was funny and enjoyable so keep up the great work!
7/6/2005 c12 2Dark-Angel09
XD everyone heard it! lmao. Also this was a very hilliarious chapter a little confusing in whos mom and dad were who's but still i got it . ^_^ update soon! -gives you cookies and gundams-
7/5/2005 c12 SeLeNa MoUsY
*jaw drops open* WOW... very... UNEXPECTED... that was some day they had... feel srry for... ALL OF THEM... PARENTS AND CHILDREN... SHEESH... i'm suprised daisuke admitted all the stuff he did... well it's gettin interestin... so continue pleez!
417 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »