for Together Itsumo

5/1/2005 c2 SamuraiKaecei
Nice! I like this a lot, so please write more soon. And I agree with you on Risa...
4/30/2005 c2 280Totally-Out-Of-It
It: yay! an update! -happy-

Totally: -struggles to find words- if she doesnt update soon.. I'll.. jump in there and EAT HER!

It: AWESOME LIKE ALWAYS!

Out: .. -ponder- i remember someone told -beeps out name- that she wished someone would comment on her mistakes because she knew that she'd messed up at least once. but that doesnt mean the stoory cant be called awesome, cause it was. -smile-

It: update soon!
4/30/2005 c2 25Akira of the Twilight
Romeo and Juliet is a play filled with nothing but idiots. Every character is an idiot! even Tybalt and he's my favorite character so that's saying something! Yay, another story. Be careful not to write too many stories or you'll start stressing out about them. I really like this one, but I was wondering if this will end happily.
4/29/2005 c2 14Blackrosebunny
i loved it srry i couldn't review your first chapter! my moms com wouldn't let me well i g2g bye bye update ASAP! please!
4/29/2005 c2 8tippytoes
i want to read chapter 2! i like daisuke torture too . even though he's one of my favorite characters. and i also hate risa, 'cause she's EVIL!

i can't wait till you put up the next chapter (hopefully soon, hint hint)! love this story!
4/29/2005 c2 117VampireApple
POOR DAI-CHAN! If I hadn't been listening to a happy up-beat song, I would have cried! *hugs Daisuke plushie* MY POOR DAI-CHAN! I think this is one of your more sadder fanfics... Atlest Emiko didn't leave Dai-chan. Thanks for that. ^_^ I'll be waiting for the next chapie.
4/29/2005 c2 4Manami Nakaoki
Dark likes Riku in this story that much? Since it's like this right now, it's sort of hard to belive its gonna be DarkXDai but I know u can do it! And I hate Risa too! How could she turn dow Daisuke? Just because he wasn't popular.
4/29/2005 c2 12FFKage
hi!

i emailed her, and sent her a review to her story, just incase the email doesn't work. you updated! yay! but i don't think you should write the whole story in pov's. it's ok...but not as good as your other stories. but this is just a SUGGESTION. you're the author, and so do whatever you want.

my name is the same as your sisters? wow...scary...has to be coincidence...

anyways...plz update soon!

ja ne!

jessica!
4/29/2005 c1 3purple-lantern
You're dark-Dai stories are always good to read! I like the Darkx Dai pairing and enjoy all your works, especially the one-winged TENSHI.

This one's good to. A nice chapter for what's to come next.

But I think that you should try finishing your other works so that you don't get overwhelmed by the plot-bunnies. A term my friend introduced me to yesterday. She says that it's frustrating when THAT happens.

That's all! Good work by the way! ^_^

SCHIZOSHIPPERS (shippers of DarkxDai) UNITE!

Muahahahahahaha! Good day! ^_^
4/28/2005 c1 280Totally-Out-Of-It
It: I totally knew thats where you got the title. ^_^ You're mean to Daisuke but it makes Dark want him even more. It's a good line. And this way, people always know who wrote the story. Dark is either a regula guy or a punk. Daisuke's mom either died giving birth to him or ... well until this one I'm pretty sure thats what happened.. and Daisuke always has some tragic past.

Unnames person: I could hug him! I wonder why I'm in these last few reviews. *pause* can I..?

It: no. ^_^ maybe some othe review you can explain yourself. Not now. anyway, Great story like usual. Now I'd have to say my favorites are the Tenshi ones but you could update any of these stories and I wouldnt care. see ya! -smile-

Unname person: bye. Please It?

It: no.

UP: Please?

It: not today. *both leave while arguing*
4/28/2005 c1 4Manami Nakaoki
This story is so good even if it is a bit short but I'm not complaining since this is long compared to how long I write more stories. Please update soon ^^!
4/28/2005 c1 117VampireApple
I think one of the reasons I’m addicted to your fanfic is cuz your so mean to Dai. The other reason is cuz you write so well and have DxD fluff. This is great. Is Emiko Dai's mom in this? I kinda hope not. Poor Dai. I almost cryed when I read this. So sad. I’ll be waiting for the next chapie.
417 « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28