for Together Itsumo

12/30/2007 c14 2RoxasIsReal13
Love it!
12/11/2007 c14 Leigh
=O aw it just ended! *cries* i wanna kno what happens next... i love the story btw!
12/1/2007 c14 4Ore no Naruto
Wow.. this story was updated 2 years ago..

just.. wow..

You started this story when you're a freshman, you've already graduated now then..
11/25/2007 c14 starz4evr
I absolutely adored this! Hope you will update soon! This is just soo great and then you left it as a cliffie! I really want to know what happens next!XD :P
11/5/2007 c14 4shonen ai fanatic 14
OMG OMG OMG YOU MUST UPDATE SOON ahem anywhos i love this story and i cant believe i didnt find it earlier its AWESOME kyah so please update as soon as you can ^^
10/31/2007 c7 1InspirationNowOnHiatus
i really hope that who i think it is that took dai's virginity, or else im gonna cry! again...
10/31/2007 c4 InspirationNowOnHiatus
oh,i cant wait until satoshi and krad come in? i wonder if they're going to become essential characters to the story? hmm... :)
10/31/2007 c3 InspirationNowOnHiatus
um, sniff...ur really good at writing sad things! Dont be offended, its a compliment..goes into the corner and bawls my eyes out for Dai-chan.

anyways (its a very addicting word), as ive told u before, keep writing!
10/31/2007 c2 InspirationNowOnHiatus
So here I am again...I think you described highschool very realistically. The way u said how many people gossiped and made fun of others. By the way, i hate Romeo and Juliet too, its really stupid, I had to read it last year... poor Dai-chan, i really feels sorry for him. There are som many people who hate him, he should be loved for his um, cuteness? Anyways, keep up the good work! :)
10/31/2007 c1 InspirationNowOnHiatus
First, I'l like to say "OMG this such a good beginning, or prologue! Ive been looking for a good story with the couple Dadisku and Dai! My God, I worship you!" The thing is, most stories dont really have plot, so...ya. Anyways, this is really well written, and look forward to recieving more reviews from me!

Keep it up, okey dokey? :)

(Now, must now go read more...muahahahah)
10/1/2007 c12 4sheens142
hi! just read ch12, and felt i had to comment here! ohmy gawd that scene in the principal's office was soo hilarious. i actually started laughing loudly and my parents came in to check what i was doing...so of course i lied and said my english homework :D

anyway! i luv this story...and shall now finish reading...lol

xox sheen
9/26/2007 c10 who knows who's a sucker XD
Oh my god the teacher walked in on them...Dark is such a perv. XD And we all know why the room number is 112 lol

Once again, the Daisuke x Dark fanfics are awesome!
9/11/2007 c14 dinolaaand
RAWR!

What a horrid place to stop at!

D: