for Together Itsumo

3/22/2006 c14 2animefreak121
why! you have to update! *starts to cry in the corner*
2/26/2006 c12 Star-Struck Inu
Oh my God! That was so funny! I was laughing so hard my mom asked me what I was doing to laugh so hard. But bravo it was terrific!
2/26/2006 c14 9pemphetru
coincidentally i do wanna kill u. a bit. update! so many unexpected turn of events!
2/25/2006 c14 Kya-chan
*swings her bishounen-catching net from side to side, crying*

No! Update! ;x;
2/25/2006 c10 Kya-chan
I'm fainting at the sheer fluffieness in this fic.
2/23/2006 c14 Hitomi
you arnt going to be updateing anymore no please dont say that i must know you story is so good you have to keep going or ill send dark and daisuke after you *gr*
2/20/2006 c14 bloodykazekitsune
man...now that's a shocker...please hurry with the next chapter...ja ne!
2/19/2006 c14 9consafos
This is by far one of the greatest DNA Fics!

Dude I love love love Dark in this

and I love the way you write it's so...flowing yeah that
2/9/2006 c12 Sheik
Ah...

Out of the whole story, this really is my favorite. Man...Jerry Springer for real.

If my sister and I ever get around to making that homepage we want, then we'd like your permission to post this up there. Trust us...we'll let you know when we post it up...if we ever get around to it.

Now that formality is out of the way...when would you say you'd be able to update? I understand school and all that...I'm "smart" too...but, I like to turn off my common sense when I'm not doing anything that is educational related. People often think I'm useless if I'm not trying...
2/1/2006 c1 venom syringe
Holy shit! You havent updated this in forever!

I would love to see more chapters of your fics since they are probably the best ones.

Thanks

+MaDHaTTeR++
1/22/2006 c14 9His.Infernal.Majesty
AH! DON"T LEAV IT THERE! THAT"S JUST MEAN!

Anyway, no rest for the weary and weak of heart, huh?

Please update soon! This story is the best in the universe!
1/12/2006 c14 1Moi Je joue
UPDATE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!
1/11/2006 c1 10SpiralUchiha
Good story
12/29/2005 c14 13Lunamaru
*yells at cliffie*

WHY?

I lovee this story, it's so funny and serious at the same time with a twist of sexual relations in between!

I want more, yes?