FanFiction.Net
for Shadow Gaurdien

1/8/2020 c12 Guest
Por favor continualo pronto esta history esta interesante, me gusta mucho la A)pareja de yugi x yami.
6/1/2016 c12 StarKurama
YUGI/YAMI a couple
9/15/2012 c12 7HeartXCrossbones
This is soo awesome!
9/19/2007 c12 1InsaneGiggles
I love your story.Its so awesome.Keep up the great work.
11/2/2006 c12 11A.YamiYugi
I really like this story. I would like that you make a) Yugi and Yami couple.

They're purfect with each other.

Please update soon and keep up the good work
10/19/2005 c12 52Joey Taylor
Nod nod, this answers my question perfectly, it's just the sort of thing Yugi would do. I'm not sure as regards to the voting who to choose, probably Y&Y
10/15/2005 c11 Joey Taylor
write more please, how did he die, tell me!
9/15/2005 c1 Hadeel
oh my god heidi, i never knew u could write so well. the 1st chapter was amazing; so descriptive and emotional. i'll read the rest and tell u what i think. salam 4 now.
8/13/2005 c7 8azngirlchibi
Keep writing! (sorry, can't think of anything else to write ^_^;;)
8/7/2005 c5 azngirlchibi
Oh, I just LOVE your story. I would REALLY appreciate it if you made them longer, though. I know it's alot of work to make them longer (even I get lazy sometimes and make my chapters super short) but please make them longer.
8/4/2005 c4 azngirlchibi
hmm... i'm thinking that instead of action/adventure/general, it should be action/adventure/angst. There seems to be alot of dark emotions going on in your fic. But, then again, I dont kno the whole story, so i might be wrong.
8/3/2005 c3 azngirlchibi
I can't wait for ur next chapter!
7/31/2005 c2 7cococake
Oh my gosh... this was great... I can't wait to read the next chapter. You are a great writer and you have a wonderful capture on the feelings. Can't wait to hear more from you. You'll be on my favorites!

~SpasticKitten901

P.S. Thanks for the dedication! ^.^
7/31/2005 c2 8azngirlchibi
i think this story deserves alot more than 2 reviews. It's really good, but i don't really get how he died, and things like that. Well, anyways, update soon!
7/30/2005 c2 15Chris's girl 14
I can't believe that you only had one other review. Your story has such a way of making you feel like what the characters are feeling. You have a very nice way of describing feelings and what they see. The only thing that I would want to fix is your spelling, otherwise this was admirably written. I hope you update soon and continue your great writing. ^_^
16 Page 1 2 Next »