FanFiction.Net
for The Snake Charmer

1/18/2018 c3 Guest
Dose Serena dad not care about her
1/18/2018 c2 Guest
I hope her brother dies. I'm sorry but her dad cheated and the boy sounds like a cunt
7/23/2012 c3 1neo dreamer
omg in two days i read both a vipers poisen and the snake charmer... please please update soon i got so hooked in these and i know you haven't updated in a long while i hope everything is good but please update
3/12/2011 c3 angel313
This is really good and I wish that you would finish it.
10/12/2010 c3 Death and Rebirth
u really should finnish
9/12/2010 c3 6Wonderwomanbatmanfan
wow,wow, WOW! I love it please update soon I want o read more :D
3/1/2010 c3 1Fidotoffee
Great story so far, ive read your earlier one and loved it. this one's just getting really good. I hope you can find the time to start writing it again. :)
12/27/2008 c3 jessicam242
Update!
3/28/2008 c3 Maiden Virgo
It's been a while since your last update of this story and I like the fact that it's turned into a saga type story. So please update soon I want to see what happens next.
1/16/2008 c3 virgo88
This story is so interesting please update as soon as u can
12/27/2007 c3 LadyKelly1
I forgot to review the 1st story, but I LOVE IT, and I love this one too. It is so different story from all the others that ppl right. Very good, please update soon.
10/30/2007 c3 2sailorgurl09
plz plz update I really love this story.. acutally i'm trying to do an assassin story myself... if you'd like to help me, that would be great! thanks...
9/20/2007 c3 8mafuyu hotaru
oh im liking the sequel a lot. almost better than the first one so far. but anyway, i look forward to your updates to see what happens next. xD

and where will mina get some shoes?
6/14/2007 c3 Amy
I love this story. I'm glad Sere and Dare are married. Can't wait to read more. It's nice to see the generals making appearances.
7/8/2006 c3 5HeadGoddessOfSarcasm
I loved 'A Viper's Poison' and I love this story. Please keep updating (I know your alive.)
56 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »