for Selling Yourself to Fate

1/25/2013 c1 woohooer
please...UPDATE
8/24/2008 c1 5PeteWentz
Whoa...please update soon, good plot and whatnot ^_^
8/18/2006 c1 17Vaoni
...UPDATE!
5/23/2006 c1 2Slasharific
You need to update this story! I love it! it is pretty good. I don't know what else to say...I feel sorry for Sirius...So, is he abused at home, then? -mumbles...- dunno, but I hope that you update!
2/27/2006 c1 mentallyblonde
hey,are u still going to continue this story?

i really enjoyed the first chapter and i like the plot, so i hope ur gonna update soon.

please continue this. it's great!

xx mentallyblonde
1/5/2006 c1 14Subtlemagic
this is a good story but it seems as though you haven't updated in a long time it's a shame to many storys go to waste like that
11/30/2005 c1 Saiamye Nakatashi
one word: SEQUEL! i dont know if u already have one or what but i love ur story and need more!
10/17/2005 c1 Rose of Ravenclaw
wow - update?
9/25/2005 c1 Caitlin
I love this story, but its been forever and you still haven't put an update! Please update soon, I want to know what happens! I first read this story months ago and I completly forgot about it becase it was never updated, and I just found it again...and its still not updated. *emo tear* You should really update, its a great story, it would be a shame to let it go.
9/17/2005 c1 Freak in Corner
loved LOVED it, it is GREAT and I hope that you update real soon PLEASE
6/20/2005 c1 DM-HP19
This story is SO completely cool. Very thought-out and an interesting read. I love SiriusRemus fics. Please update soon!
5/25/2005 c1 chaeli.mee
Ah! This is SO good! But the other teacher! I can't beleive it! Poor Sirius! I love it! Please update soon!

ME!
5/19/2005 c1 12Uanit1
i love this story its great, please wright more of it. you've made sirius seem so real. and i love the line 'I may be a teacher but I’m not stupid.' but thats just 'cause i know lots of stupid teachers or at least most of the ones at my primary school were stupid. i think the idea of the teacher student relationship is gross but somehow youve made it work. like i said this is great please continue
5/14/2005 c1 11LemonadeLovers
quite intriguing... will you update soon, please?
23 Page 1 2 Next »