FanFiction.Net
for Away

1/20/2018 c4 43Jedi Jesi Jiin
Interesting story, though I think it could have been longer, lol. It's be nice to see the plan work to full.
12/23/2015 c4 2Manga Albina
Oh my, this fic is so funny XD please, continue it... I want to see the evil plan the trio have in store for Luke and Mara and I want to see what the children will do... Luke and Mara are so sweet together :3 looking forward for more! Manga Albina
4/30/2009 c4 Libby
i like this story. will there be more?
4/29/2007 c4 MasterMara
Good job!That wasreally good!UPDATE!
9/12/2005 c4 2katjajett
I'm a new reader to this so I supose my opinion may not be shared by most, but the inside comments in Mara's head don't seem very... Mara-ish to the general base character portrayed. Other then that i think it's funny and a great piece of work.
8/14/2005 c4 Lexa Skywalker
Just loved it. Please write more.
7/8/2005 c4 Guest
Technically this is my 3rd review on this chapter but I really miss this story & really want you to update. e-mail me if you need any help I realy love this story & there is endless possibilities ( did I spell that right?) so PLEASE PLEASE update soon. It has been over a month. PLEASE.
6/20/2005 c4 I am mara
Hey I just wanted to say PLEASE update soon. I absolutely LOVE this story. Please please please please. PLEASE
6/7/2005 c4 camcalli
Very good! Love the romance and the plotting! Can't wait for more. Hope you update soon!
5/28/2005 c4 43annmarieri
*evil laugh* You've gotta love Jaina... and I can't WAIT to see what insane and crazy plots everyone comes up with!

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

~Annmarie
5/27/2005 c4 mrs. skywalker
yes the word 'reviewing' does exist. thats so cool u can speak french! i only know english and some spanish. i really like the story, its a classic mara/luke situation. i know what u mean, but there are some words that have the wrong congegation, like with the -ed and -s endings. just look it over, its no big deal.
5/27/2005 c4 Mara look-a-like
It was good there were only a few tence errors. Like Took instead of taken. That is all. really good Job. I saw ROTS at midnight for the opening. I thought it was pretty cool too but it was just a little bit rushed. Ok well not to your story. It was good as usual. I really enjoyed it. Oh My favorite line was "Help me obi-wan Kenobi Your are my only hope" LOL I LOVE it.
5/26/2005 c4 54TriGemini
Good chapter!

Although, it seems that Leia, Han, and Karrde are all trying to stake claim to being the one behind the idea to get Mara and Luke together.

What's even worse, is that even Jaina, and her brothers are going to get involved.

Sounds as if neither Mara and Luke aren't going to be safe considering they're going to have six people on their case. Hopefully, things don't get too extreme. If Mara catches wind of the plan, she might get mad and take it out on Luke.

Considering he's the reason she's on Yavin IV at the moment.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to how things turn out. So, until then.
5/23/2005 c3 43annmarieri
Excellent! *laughs* Mara-in-denial cracks me up...

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

~Annmarie
5/17/2005 c3 clang
I love the way you are writing, the way you express and describe your characters, it makes them more real. Keep writing and update as fast as you can, even though it's the end of school and exams. You're the best, your friend,

Cat