for Tea's Pet Wolf

2/6/2007 c5 6AnariKaizoku
Omg.

Like you stated.

That was intense.

I loved it! Could have used a BIT more detail in the other chapters, not just the pretty kissy, sexy scenes. Get it?

Make everything BLEND.

Just a tip from one writer to another.
6/6/2005 c5 19Mizuki hikari
m, hey does brad have family?
5/27/2005 c5 4mariks1andonly
aww that was so cute! Is this truly the end of the story or is there more? I hope there is a bit more! I love it! BYES!
5/25/2005 c4 mariks1andonly
aww such a cute chapter! I hope to see more chapters soon! Keep up the excellent work! BYES!
5/16/2005 c3 mariks1andonly
aww very cute chapter! I hope to see more chapters soon! BYES!
5/13/2005 c2 19Mizuki hikari
I love it! I love Tea/OC parings and Malik/Tea and Tea/Bakura parings, This fanfiction site made me hate Yami. So continued I love your Character
5/7/2005 c1 4Princessyoukai
Aww. I'm all for Tea getting with a cute little half wolf/half human. Kind of like Kouga from Inuyasha...but not o.O lol

GREAT JOB! Tea is my number one character. I like your fic because she isn't paired with Yami, thank god! lol No offence to that pairing, but you just see it TOO often!

Update soon. i can't wait to see them hang out more _^
5/5/2005 c1 5Darkwitch17
I thought it was great I think I'm the second or third... whatever writing a review... I hope you get alot more and you should update soon.
5/5/2005 c1 4mariks1andonly
hey there I loved the chapter! I hope to see more chapters soon~ Keep up the excellent work on this story! BYES!