for A Mistake Corrected

5/4/2018 c27 7aliciabear22
Please! For all that is good in this world! Come back and update this! Its too good to leave unfinished
8/13/2014 c27 11mythmagykfae
Yay! I like Kouga better lol and this was awesome :)
6/25/2012 c13 Evangeline Lajeunesse
While I was reading about Kagome's first reaction to the whole kissing escapade, I couldn't help but think, 'Okay, I know that "This is not what you think" is the excuse of the century...but this time, it REALLY isn't what you think' that scene definitely made me feel kind of bad for them. I applaud your very realistic characterization.
1/19/2010 c27 5Black Light Brightness
Ah the last chapters are missing! Please continue! ^_^
12/30/2009 c27 sayaex
I thought this sequal was a bit confusing at first but it all cleared up later. I liked how you mixed modern life with old history. I also liked how you mixed Japanese phrases into there. I hope you continue you soon because i want to know what happens.
12/19/2009 c27 2XxSilverXTearsxX
please please please update soon. Your story is really good and it has been a while.. ^^; i can't wait to see what happens next
11/26/2008 c27 Willowsle
I can't believe that Sesshomaru is brain damaged. Thats something i defiantly thought i'd never see. Wow, lol. I didn't expect Hiro to come back either. This fic is just full of surprises. Kagura raping Hiro. Jesus. Kagome is so f*king lucky. Like seriously, six guys who want you? Who doesn't want that? I personally think that she should be with Yuki. But anyways, awesome Story, is it over? I hope not.
11/21/2008 c27 WhiteRose-Kurama
I really enjoyed this fic. It was about time that Kagome and Kouga had their chance at happiness. Although, I thought Sesshoumaru was being an ass for everything he put Kagome through. He should have just been satisfied with letting her go. Anyways, could you do a sequel to this fic? Maybe it could be about taiyo and karasu when they are older. I would love it if you included more about the elven world. It was a pleasure to read this fic and I look forward to reading the rest of your stories. :)
9/6/2008 c1 Xiaobabyy
i dink u should make a series ABOUT sess/kag rather than kag/kouga.

Just like every other fans of sesshomaru, im obsessed with him but wen reading ur story, u made me kinda hate him lol and so i dink it would be better if u continue their relationships please?
7/9/2008 c27 1lKaelie
OMG! I love your story... but are you going to finish it? Its been over a year...
1/15/2008 c27 32Safaia Bara
OMG! i luv this story more than life itself! you are the only author that has written a sesshy/kags story (just a mistake) that i like at all, and I LUVED IT! i really hope this isn't the end of the story! horo and yuki are awesome! ia am down on my knees begging you to continue.

PLEASE PLEASE PULEEAASE!
12/16/2007 c27 7InuYasha's God sis
oh and meant to say: YAY HIRO YOURE ALIVE! ^^

wait that's the end? I don't get how they can still be so cool after the fact that... well whatever that's true friendship for ya!

Glad the story came out with a happy ending. If it is the ending... dun dun DUN! But I'm pretty sure it is.

;)
12/16/2007 c26 InuYasha's God sis
damnit deep down I want kagome to be with hiro...and if not him then Yuki... that's not fair.

But one more chappy to go... anything can happen^^

12/16/2007 c24 InuYasha's God sis
*sniff* I am very pissed at this chapter _ *sniff*

HIRO! NOO!

12/16/2007 c18 InuYasha's God sis
Well damn kouga's possesive too. what's with the freedom will come to an end part.

451 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »