for Mistletoe

3/26/2012 c8 Hikari-Sempai
Why was that so cute you little QT! ^/^

Your awesome ((glomp))

I was all giggling at the end!
10/22/2011 c8 Rooz990
great story
8/11/2011 c8 21Sanity and Katlin
I have only one problem about this story.

I really wanted to see the teachers reactions.

I'm going to cry now... T-T

Sanity
4/21/2006 c8 2Zerya
nice story.HarryDraco all the way!
4/2/2006 c8 1steelXoXmagnoliax3
wow i lovee it. pretty good way to tell hermione and ron, tricky tricky lol. loved the story very very much!
3/6/2006 c8 32Blackrose Kitsune
Yay! Harry and Draco got together. For a second I thought that Harry had decided making things the way they were, but no. I love how you ended this, though I am sad to see it go. :)

3/5/2006 c8 1lilsteves
*sighs dreamily* i loved this story. and I'm glad Harry decided to keep Draco :). Where do you post your fanart? cuz if your as good at drawing as you are at writing, I want to see them!
3/4/2006 c7 lilsteves
ah. such a good story. it makes me all warm and fuzzy inside :). I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
3/4/2006 c4 32Blackrose Kitsune
It's been 2 years since you started this? Thinking about it, I guess I could be. Hard to think I've kept tabs on this story that long. Ah well, at least you're slowly updating. It's sad that you'll be ending it shortly, but I still enjoy the sweet little Harry/Draco fic. Look forward to chapter 5.

1/17/2006 c3 1steelXoXmagnoliax3
thats an odd thought...malfoy hugging harry potter..lol great story keep it up
12/27/2005 c1 10HPobsession
fantastic! malfoy, giving Harry a hug! well that was unexpected, but i think you gave enough of a clue of things to happen earlier to you get points for that!

with love,

hpobsession
12/10/2005 c3 32Blackrose Kitsune
Lovely continuation. And now, it's getting to the interesting part! Harry seems to be questioning himself, and Malfoy is acting... human for a change, and in such a fun way. Can't wait for chapter 4. ^_^

12/4/2005 c1 FreakyAngel
Nice story.. I will patiently be waiting for the following chapters..
9/14/2005 c1 1steelXoXmagnoliax3
I;m likeing it so far. deff loved the scrooge part! really good idea. please update soon! I'll be waiting!
9/10/2005 c1 El Deno
Interesting. I couldn't help laughing at the end though it was so funny though it wasn't meant to be. Please update, i wan't to see where this goes.
27 Page 1 2 Next »