FanFiction.Net
for Part of Me

12/24/2012 c1 Guest
I liked it
11/12/2011 c1 2DanielCrayon
wow this was really good! at first i was like O.O then iwas like . then i was like *.* then i started writing - wow this was really good! at first i was like O.O then iwas like . then i was like *.* then i started writing... and so on XD
4/18/2006 c1 12Creative Spark
This was really good! You should write another one!
8/21/2005 c1 Kei
Very powerful -from the apparent fragmenting of Robin's sanity to Starfire's tender words of compassion that stops him from going over the abyss. Fantastic!

-Kei
5/14/2005 c1 renn
wow. brought tears to my eyes... sorta. you are a Deep Writer, and those are hard to come by. be proud of yourself. be VERY proud. welcome to the fold (of DWs that is. yes, you probably will never meet us, but what the heck. we're connected by our physically-WRITTEN and simply imagined works of heart, that is the whole point. otherwise we'd be a club, and you can kiss the whole meaning of it goodbye...)
5/13/2005 c1 23Madame Band Geek
*stands up clapping* wonderful! I got your review- really glad you like Different- and I loved this!

Really. I've attempted one Robin piece before, ut made me take it down- I'd be glad to send it to you!

Wow- really liked this!
5/13/2005 c1 kitsunechibiko
i thought it was ok but i like slade/robin fics and i hate happy endings. but it was good.
5/12/2005 c1 32Crazy Girl Person
This was really good. I'm impressed.