for The Unlikely Road Taken

6/21/2018 c15 JOHN0713
This story is quite good to bad you never finished it.
8/29/2015 c15 jag389
like this one too.
6/27/2014 c15 EvilTheLast
Well, it was a good story. I hope you start to update.
10/9/2013 c15 Mexishark
AHhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I know you left this but it is pretty good! you should finish it up
3/15/2013 c3 13StargateFFWriter
RRF great idea; one of my Stargate-watching friends raised the same idea, and so has my friend and fellow Stargaet fanfic author about this; and why model on specifically the 82 airborne and not say the marines?
3/15/2013 c14 StargateFFWriter
earlier did the SAS mean that the Rangers specifically shoot well?
3/15/2013 c13 StargateFFWriter
the British soldiers really think the American soldiers shoot well?
3/15/2013 c15 StargateFFWriter
wow-British, American, and Russian soldiers working together offworld!
3/15/2013 c12 StargateFFWriter
interesting story so far; the Langarans can make for great allies since they have all that naquadah, they each have a democratic government (I think), and they have #s like you mentioend; also if they have a lot of other faast-learners like Quinn

also cool that you're former military (army?) so that you bring authenticity to this story

the marines tend to get upset when nobody deploys them, according to Colin Powell's autobiography

sure Langarans will like Russian help
1/16/2013 c15 2Beyogi
Well this was interesting. I don't see why the Langarans need the rangers, but I guess it's always nice to have some additional special forces.
The real problem is that the Goa'uld should start the orbital bombardment right now. Except he wants to preserve their technology for some reason, but I seriously doubt that.

Anyway, thank you for writing this captivating story,
Beyogi
1/16/2013 c12 Beyogi
Um... seriously? That's an industrial planet, how will they be conquered by 7500 Jaffa? The problems are not the ground troops, but the hatack mother ships.
4/22/2012 c15 ichibankenshi
Fantastic Story, I hope you find time to work on it.
3/28/2012 c15 10Ivy Gort
Very nice!

Thank you for sharing your vision and hardwork in writing this story!
2/13/2011 c15 ShadowCub
Hope to see a finish to this one someday.
4/5/2010 c15 7Kansas Scout
good story, i love to read someone who has either done the proper research or has some personal expertise. I think it is great that you identify the weapons used by the troops and their units too. too many have faulted me for doing that in my stories saying i am getting too detaled. like saying that sergeant smith is using an m-4 with an attached m-203 instead of just an assault carbine with underbarrel grenade launcher. then there are some that say that even that last piece was too much detale. how can you give the feel of a battle sence if you don't discribe the detales to a reader?

any way i like your story and hope to read more.
46 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »