for Royal Guest

2/6/2014 c6 3doubledamn
I LOVE the punishment.

Great so far, looking forward to more.

P.S
If Dumbles is a manipulative old f*uck in this and not dead yet, then may I suggest a punishment for him?
A modified Pensieve that forces the user (one user at a time) to relive the stored memories from the point of the one who entered the memories. Harry's childhood before Hogwarts is my suggestion.
5/18/2012 c4 1lilyflower50
yes for Q2 and3
5/2/2011 c6 4lux thebarbarionwarrior
ohhhhh plssssssss update...plsssssssssssssss
9/10/2008 c6 Acidpop101
I love your story it made laugh to the point of tears! Please write some more.
11/18/2007 c6 mrsfwolf
I do hope you will be continuing this story. It'd be interesting to see how Albus reacts to the Queen as we as Vernon, Marge, and Dudley. What is Harry's title?
10/18/2007 c6 Airlady
Wonderful trial and excellent sentence.
10/15/2007 c6 6SilverLight05
LOL, I can't wait for you to update soon! And I hope you will write about Umbridge and the tests the Weasley twins had done on her!

9/19/2007 c4 SilverLight05
I loved this chapter, I can't wait for you to update! For your third question, I say have the Weasly twins use Umbridge as a test subject AND let Molly have a shot at her, for the second question, I say you should do something else to Dumbledore. And finally, for the first question, the Queen should declare herself as the Ministry and put someone she trusts into Hogwarts! I can't wait for you to update!

9/17/2007 c4 Augustus Featherwing
Hmm Very Good,

Q1. Have the queen take over, under the Royal Powers act of 578AD (No true, but hey.)

Q2. No, Leave him, he is still leader of the light.

Q3. Let them both at Umbridge
9/17/2007 c4 Airlady
Let both the twins and Molly have a go at Umbridge.
9/17/2007 c4 2Makotochi
Q1- Have the queen threaten or actually take away the ministrys ability to rule itself with oversite. Maybe just another department in her Majisties goverment.

Q2 No. But limit his power maybe as part of the answer to Q1

Q3 All of the above hell let the whole famliy take a shot at here
9/13/2007 c3 6SilverLight05
LOL, I hope you can update soon!

9/8/2007 c3 Airlady
This is truly different. It is good to see another chapter.
6/19/2007 c2 Mrs. Albus Severus Potter
that is really good! im really curious if harry is royal...and how ginny fits in!
3/17/2007 c2 anonymus
NEXT CHAPTER!NEXT CHAPTER!NEXT CHAPTER!NOW!
27 Page 1 2 Next »