for Broken Illusion

11/4/2007 c6 7Mersea
-whimper- o.O such a nice sad touch to it
10/1/2006 c1 Mersea
o.O I'm sure I've never reviewed your second story, "Knight in shining armor" before, but somehow my review for the first story went to the next chapter-blah does that even make any sense? XD

But anyway, this review's for your second chapter and XD SO SAD

uhm...

Once again, smart use of flashbacks on chapter two, i think i'd work even better if there wasn't a part where there were two consecutive ones. That's just what i think, because i start skipping once i see two consecutive flashbacks. o.o; I don't know why.

GO YOU! :D
6/4/2006 c1 Fermat's Last Theorem
Standing on the other side was a blacksmith, an axe hanging on his back. A deep, tenor voice spoke.

Uh... Tenors have relatively high voices, second in the four-voice scheme, and usually the highest a male can attain. There are some rare instances that males' voices are so high they're actually classified as altos or sopranos. Anyway... You get the point. It would be more appropriate to call it a deep, BASS voice.
6/3/2006 c2 Fermat's Last Theorem
I'd have to agree with TenshiNoAkuma about the flashbacks occurring during rather awkward moments. Rather generic "pushing a loved one out of harm's way at the cost of one's own life" but still immensely compelling because of your writing style.

I'm very impressed with the way you convey emotions. The last scene was just... Aw... You made me slightly teary-eyed... VERY FEW things ever made me teary-eyed.

I hope that you don't lose your muse anytime soon becuase I'd love to read more.
11/25/2005 c2 1Zemiah
Ah... very realistic descriptions of lost. Makes me get the feeling you went through something which gave you a very, very vague idea of how it would feel like. I'll be waiting for more~
10/19/2005 c2 28TenshiNoAkuma
Although I've read all your one-shots, the ones in your Broken Illusion set hit me the hardest. The first one really made me feel sorry for Luna, having to see her own parents kill each other. Yet, for some reason, I was still sadly happy (uh...yeah...I know what I mean!). I guess it may have been because Luna had moved on to better times, like she said, "After the rain, there's the sun. And to get the sun, you've got to put up with the rain."

...Although I think I'd prefer the opposite. The sun's too bright. I like rain better. X3

Besides, it's hard to find a nice rogue like her. ^^ For "Knight In Shining Armour", I enjoyed the humour in the beginning (heh, "manly" scream). I especially love how you manage to capture Kirin's emotions and way of thinking. Although I couldn't help but think that in the middle of a battle isn't the best of places to have flashbacks. ^^;;

There's something...pretty about the way you write loss. It's really striking, and your finishing phrases leave something in the heart and mind. I hope you write more. =D
9/3/2005 c2 7Mersea
o_o Ack I'll never view blacksmiths the same way again. LoL. Anyway, I don't review much because I'm not good with comments, but if it'll somehow help with your motivation then here it is! ^-^

Your portrait of strong emotions is lovely! Personally I like your use of flashbacks and fastforwards, although I would like to see you try one without relying on them, as well. ;) Someday eh? :D don't lose that motivation now, you have lots more to write! Hehe.
9/3/2005 c1 2AboutMySanity
hey sky! luna eh? mwhahaha i love you!
8/25/2005 c2 1rundaria
aar! what's wrong with knights? okay, jk, this is good. go read my new fic.
8/24/2005 c2 3xxPastelSTARxx
wow. i love your stories! short yet not too short with lots of effort put in and your effort really shows. good job and keep up the good work. :) keep writing
7/24/2005 c1 19downsiesap
Yesh.. that is very sad. It was written very well. The kind of drama I like. _

"I can, and I will!"

5/20/2005 c1 3silvennia
woo woo~ Nice story skye! Hahaha..the story's sad..with no happy ending ^^ I like the irony of the story tho, and the storyline. Hey, c'mon, write more! Can't wait to read you're next one shot fanfic ^^
5/17/2005 c1 june
oy~! wa~...

y so sad wan? T-T

haiyoh...see...u make me so 'emo'..=P...

a really well done story =)...im proud of you~! n_n hehe.. Keep it up and remember to update ur other stories oso!XD
5/16/2005 c1 6hopelessmine
argh! ::rubs eyes furiously:: that was SAD. but I liked(as still do) it a LOT. and I'm very serious!

::everyone stares::

ehe...::slinks away crying::

keep it up! can't wait for more of your stories! =)

-hopelessmine!