for Dreams Of Our Fathers

7/18/2006 c2 Chimichanga
Omg Abbey and Marisa are back!
7/18/2006 c2 12Chigirl
As a Chicago girl, I already love it! Can't wait to see more!
7/17/2006 c1 lyndalion16
Whoa...you know what's weird? I've always thought of Sess's mother's name being Shinju (means pearl right?)
7/17/2006 c2 Eliuma
Like you said...finally. You got Sesshomaru drinking huh? Strange yet strangely entertaining. Also I find Naraku and his son entertaining as well. Looking forward to more scenes with them. This is just a suggestion or more of a request as a pushy reader; will you have a scene or something about Inutashio's two wives? Anyhow keep up the good work. Updateo soono.
7/17/2006 c2 Dragon Blood
Hey! Awesome chapter! The plot seems interesting too. Update soon.
7/17/2006 c2 4Mistress WaiKiki
IT'S ABOUT (bleep bleep bleep)ING TIME YOU UPDATED!1!1!1!ONE!1!1! LOL Sorry I just missed your fanfictions! So when do you think you can update again, eh? Will it take you a LONG time again? LOL Everyone says "Hi!" (Excpets a certain someone if you know what I mean) I miss online girl! Well, this is getting out of hand, hope you update again! Ja!
7/17/2006 c2 9Nightfall2525
what will happen to Sango will Sesshomaru save her in time or will Naraku get to her first?

update today please...
7/16/2006 c2 3LadyRedEyes
Man it was just...CRAZAY! Had funny parts, cute parts, and..*gulps* CREEPY parts. Hehe, cant wait to work on next chappie! Btw, did u leave a earring here? Cuz we found one. Lets work on it soon, or whatever story we work on next. ALSO! Did u read the crappy poem? lol. Ja ne onee-chan!

Kagome imouto-chan!

P.S. Paulie is going to rape you in your bed, throwing his shirt to the side..and...*snickers* His blad spot lightting up the room with the moonlight! LMAO!
7/16/2006 c2 26zephyrocity
Kohaku! Oh, dear. Poor Kohaku, and poor Sango, seeing it all.

I'm so thrilled that Hakudoushi is in this, being my favourite villian/part of Naraku. He's so adorable! But his dub... -twitch- In the original Japanese, he's so amazing. But, oh god, the dub! The horrible, hideous dub! [The worst part is that the woman who does the dub has the same name as I... oh, the shame! Just kidding. Well, kind of. XP]

Anyhoo, has it been a year? Wow, a long time anyway––since you updated, I mean. Or published. Whatever. My point is, I'm glad that you are back. Also, I'm eagerly awaiting the arrival of the next chapter of AFLM, but if that's hard to write, that's okay. ^^ I know the feeling.

[Aside, I was wondering if you could check out my Sango/Sesshoumaru... if you have the time, that would be great. Thank you.]

~Crimson Kaoru
6/14/2006 c1 2My House Of Cards
NO!-tears- poor pup
6/4/2006 c1 jlee74
evil person keep going and for the reast of the stories keep on them as well
5/25/2006 c1 SliverDrop
This was fun. I do hope that you update soon, soon like a week from now. Waiting is very hard when the story, I can tell, is going to be good. Question, are you going to use every character from the show in this? I hope so. Good Job.
6/30/2005 c1 Alex
Read it twice, good, love it. Just hope that you will update soon.
6/29/2005 c1 Ms. J
Write soon please! Love this story. Sesshy is a little moody, but then again, he is always like that.
6/7/2005 c1 2v i i s i
Hey, I like it so far. I didn't kno about the flower shop thing. I wonder where Fluffy went? Oh well, I'll wait.
39 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »