for Rock A Bye

5/12/2018 c4 12Kippysaurus
Hello? Are you here? I am now hooked on this fanfic but you seem to have disappeared? (Sorry I started going adele there) but seriously this is really good and I just love baby Zoro he so cute!️
5/14/2015 c4 10Quorinne
You so did not make it by 2007 lol.
4/9/2015 c4 2Unidentified Gem
Kewl story! I would like to see more Nami and Zoro time though
12/16/2013 c4 16Vampchick2010
baby zoro is so cute. i love this story so far. hope you update it again soon. I really want to read more of this. Hopefully they figure out they only have a week to turn him back or else he stays a baby and they will have to raise him.
11/19/2013 c4 1Xeraphina Laurentia
Aww... so cute :)
Zoro is absolutely adorable! I love this so much. Cuteness overload!
Any chance of an update?
6/28/2013 c4 anon
Lol this is ridiculously cute. I had to laugh a bit as to when the next chapter comes out since I found this in 2013
6/1/2013 c4 4SweetHero
Wow, this is really good! It's adorable! However, you promised that the next chapter would be out by 2007. I would like to continue reading, and I'm sure I'm not the only one! This is so cute!
5/10/2013 c4 6Kirst Kris
Please please please update soon. I really enjoy this fanfic. I would love to find out what happens. Please please please please please update soon. Baby Zoro is kawaii, and adorable!
1/11/2013 c4 4Samps432
so i realized that the last review was over a year ago and i just wanted to let you know there is still interest in your story! i really love it and hope your going to continue! zoros so cute in it :)
11/20/2011 c4 4Leo's Katanas
O.o

Awesome story so far!

Please update soon!
9/27/2011 c4 Trishia
Ummm its 2011 now!.

U shouldnt make promises u cant keep
1/17/2011 c4 8youdontknowmeandyoudontwanna
kyaaa so cute!

Please update! owo
12/19/2010 c4 4Blue Rowan
I love this story to death, you have no idea. It is adorable and you have everybody is in character. I know you said that you would update soon...almost four years ago. :(

I really hope you update this wonderful story soon!

~Blue Rowan
9/9/2010 c4 Bnhafan
OMG i love this story SO much!

please please please please continue ! :D